A couple of things

Yes, I realize the title is vague, but these are general suggestions and there's more than one of them.

First and foremost, I think this post should be updated severely:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-kind-reminder

There should be a lot more detail there, and should be updated to reflect the new slew of garbage being spewed such as "umadbro?" "Obvious <blank> is obvious (also <adj> <noun> is <adj repeated>)" and should include the fact that calling someone a troll is flaming (and so much more.)

After that is completed I think it should posted to the front page, hopefully then the daily garbage shoot of unintelligible posts such as "just l2p dude" will wane (at least a little bit.)

Second, I think when you're signing up, there should be a timer placed on the page so you can't advance beyond the ToU page too quickly. Hopefully this will encourage people (or repeat offenders, resigning up) to actually READ it, instead of skipping it entirely (I can dream, can't I?)

Third, I would like this clarified please:
    (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-posts-and-you)

Are there any restrictions on reporting posts?
    # To request the thread be moved, locked or deleted (If you're the author).
    Are ALL of these options restricted to the author of the thread, or just the locked/delete, or just delete? If it's just delete, then alright, if it's locked/deleted then I suggest allowing us to report the original post in a thread that is filled with flaming to be closed.

15+ Year Old Account
    The complete rules of the forum are found in the FAQ (and also in the sticky in the general discussions forum). This does mention one-liners / fad statements as well as calling trolls and so on. There are very few people who read them, I think.

You're welcome to report threads which are full of trolling/flaming for a lock. Please don't report multiple posts per page, though -- we do look through surrounding posts. You can make a note in the report box ("and other posts around here" or "and other posts in this thread") just to be sure.