I'm pretty sure I know the answer(s). Since I lack self-confidence I'll ask away, and other people might find this useful. Correct or answer if anything. I am aware that this might have been asked 10,000 times, just want to make it all into one post. If you find anything else useful, I'll edit.

1. Turning in 25 dailies is doable, right? Group quests are better if you have them.
2. Blackrock Caverns entrance CAN be discovered before cata, am I right?
3. Logout OUTSIDE a city, or you die from massive lag if you're running on a dual-core with onboard mobo GPU
4. The "recruitement" panels that start the quest line are in every city, right? So I can log in Silvermoon and still be able to start my leveling experience
5. Do you need to go to the bnet website to activate the cata account when it releases? The queue is 8 hours at the moment, it would suck.
6. Vash'jir/Hyjal ----> Deepholme ----> Uldum -----> Twilight Highlands
7. Required exp from 84-85 got raised by approx. 1 hr of questing
8. To get to Vash'jir/Hyjal and start quest lines, you talk to the board (yes, the board.) ---> random NPC ---> port to _________, then you win.
9. It has been confirmed that due to extensive use of phasing, your quest items will not be camped all day long, so QUEST!
10. Questing is STILL faster than dungeoning, since they apparently reduced dungeon MOB exp (not quests, MOBS!) so basically you would need to run each one once for the sick exp from dungeon quests.

Any other tip/questions that could be useful to anyone that starts cata leveling from 80?

...once you do all of the above and get to 85, you

Thank you.
-Chicken