WoW Error when going past the launcher...Help?

The title says it all, really. I woke up this morning, had some breakfast etc, went to see if my auctions had sold, so I get to the launcher, click play and it doesn't even get to the loading screen, comes up with:
    "The application has encountered a critical error:
    Not enough storage is available to process this command.
    Program: C:\Users\nameetc\Documents\WoW\WoW.exe
    File: .\WoWClientDB2.cpp
    Line: 495
    Requested 3854420432 bytes of memory
    Press OK to terminate the application."
    Can anyone give me their two cents on why this is happening? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

i noticed a few errors going from launcher after they changed the launcher to the way it is now because of my antivirus program (kaspersky). so try disable your antivirus and start wow and see if its any different.

Just disabled my anti virus, just repaired before I did, too.
    Still coming up :/
    Any other solutions?
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried not running it from the launcher.exe? Use Wow.exe as a substitute.

Just tried that, Indiglo - Still coming up with the same stupid error

Try renaming your Addons to something like AddonsBACKUP. Then enable your addons one at a time until you find the one causing you trouble.

kc8pnd, I can't even log onto WoW, it crashes just before the login screen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereba View Post
    Just tried that, Indiglo - Still coming up with the same stupid error
    Well from what you said in the OP it looks like you don't have enough memory. Any idea how much RAM you have? Right-Click My Computer>Properties>Look for Installed Memory (RAM)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Delete your cache and make sure to delete your wtf folder and possibly addons as well. The type of error you're getting is from faulty memory most likely in the game files. Removing those should fix the problem. There's a few threads about what to do on the wow forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereba View Post
    kc8pnd, I can't even log onto WoW, it crashes just before the login screen
    Yes, go to your wow directory and rename the Addons folder to fool wow into thinking there isn't one. Also try deleting or backing up your saved variables files / folders.

Last night, did get always errors while logging in, i disabled all addons then it was fine, later i found out that atlasloot is the addon that causes those errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Delete your cache and make sure to delete your wtf folder and possibly addons as well. The type of error you're getting is from faulty memory most likely in the game files. Removing those should fix the problem. There's a few threads about what to do on the wow forums.

You're a genius! Great success. :3
    Thank you everyone else, too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Last night, did get always errors while logging in, i disabled all addons then it was fine, later i found out that atlasloot is the addon that causes those errors.
    His problem is he cant get the game to open, so this is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    This could possibly work, I'd give it a shot.