Leveling gear in cataclysm

Hi. I'll keep this to the point.

Yesterday I hit level 80 on my belf warrior, created her on patch day a while back. All I cared about was hitting 80 before cata was released. I mostly leveled in battlegrounds and was able to pick up the full brutal glad set (level 70 arena/pvp set) and it was smooth sailing to 80 from there. So with less than 2 days until Cataclysm's release, I've come here for advice.

How easy will it be to replace all of this very below average gear in cataclysm on release? For those of you in the beta, were the quests difficult for you while wearing top notch level 80 gear? Will I need to go back to Northrend or do WotLK dungeons to be able to get anywhere in the new cata starting zones? Any thoughts are welcome.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I assume blizzard thought of this and made some easy transition quests, like the first ones when you get to northrend. Also, assuming you do every quest they'll all be replaced in less then 20 quests. (;

Quote Originally Posted by capslocked View Post
    I assume blizzard thought of this and made some easy transition quests, like the first ones when you get to northrend. Also, assuming you do every quest they'll all be replaced in less then 20 quests. (;
    From your theory there should be 114 DPS warrior orientated items from 120 quests in Mt Hyjal
    Sounds like fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did Hyjal on a number of characters both well-geared and not without problems. You shouldn't have much of an issue with the early quests and good gear starts pouring in right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubble View Post
    From your theory there should be 114 DPS warrior orientated items from 120 quests in Mt Hyjal
    Sounds like fun.
    No... but leather gear with crit/haste/agi is 100 times better than level 70 gear with 30 strength and 14 crit....