Poll: Favourite NPC

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

Favourite, non faction leader NPC

We see a lot of threads about your favourite faction leader, so why not instead do your favourite npc in the entire game. this can be based on looks, lore, fighting style, deeply repressed need to romance with the character or maybe something as boring as they just have a cool name.

The rules are simple:

NO faction leaders
    NO jaina or thrall
    MUST be somewhere in the world of warcraft (if they died in the shattering they are still allowed)

Will make a poll of some of my favourites but this doesn't mean you have to choose one of them.

Deleted
    Toughy, I can't really narrow my choice down. I like Brann, Commander Wrymbane, Bolvar (if he counts), Saurfang (obligatory), John J Keeshan, Tirion Fordring, Salandria and Chief Plaguebringer Middleton.

I suppose if you forced me to pick one, it'd be Salandria. She is so cute! I was sad to send her back to the orphanage at the end of Children's Week. I hope we see Lady Liadrin return to Silvermoon some day and that she brings lil' Sally with her. ^^

EDIT: Bah! You made a poll.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2010-12-05 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lorewise bolvar, for sure, even tho he's a boring human lolz.

but i voted for brann, cause he's just that awesome ^_^