View Poll Results: Would the Celestial Steed mount be cool if it wasn't bought in a store?

Voters
152. This poll is closed
  • Yes, whoever have it would have my envy or feel my jealousy

89 58.55%
  • No, it's still ridiculous and used by flaboyant players

63 41.45%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrack View Post
    So i guess whatever it is you do in real life your the "BEST" in the world at it right? Being human nature and all. I assume your the richest man in the world and have everything you could ever want huh? Because if you arent your a hippocrit. Worring about how much you stand out and look differant from people means you have self esteem issues. Grown ups tend to really not care much about what other people think of them. And most don't look down on people because of thier lot in life.
    Another dumbass that compares game to real life. Way to go sir, if there is no argument, hit with real life comparison. Wotlk really made people hella dumb...

I will probably always hate the sparkle horse no matter what. It just isn't cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    The same can still be said about buy a mount from a vendor in game. You achieve nothing by going and buying a Black Stallion horse. So, are they still pointless? People are collectors, so that's why they have. Or, people are like me, and just got it for convenience.
    Exactly.

You use an item because you like it. Not because it makes you better than other people. At least thats how I feel about it. My mains the collector, so she got one more mount. And my alts get to save some cash levelling and run around on their sparkle pony!. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anmmochamp View Post
    they are better than me -- They are

I am bad -- Yes, you are

TRH is retarded and so are you if you buy and use it.
    Don't get angsty just because some people can easily afford things you can not.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    No.
    It's only silly because people paid IRL money for it.
    I paid $200 for the magic rooster egg.
    Worth it on a bald gnome.

Feel sorry all you like.

You are the scrub who succumbed to advertising, paid ridiculous amounts of $$ for a horrible, retarded mount that every scrub now has and are trying to defend it on mmochamp...
    Brick wall much? Here, allow me to link you to something that people paid a LOT more for. If you think 20 euros is a rediculous ammount, have fun reading this and suffering from a heartattack.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Reins_of_the...Spectral_Tiger

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    The same can still be said about buy a mount from a vendor in game. You achieve nothing by going and buying a Black Stallion horse. So, are they still pointless? People are collectors, so that's why they have it. Or, people are like me, and just got it for convenience.
    You don't get it do you? Moment you have to spend REAL money on getting something in game that you should get atleast for the game currency is the moment MMO is going into shithole. What if every cool looking mount or pet (with pets it already happened) is only buyable thru Blizz shop and in game you just get the worse version of it. Would you like that?

Celestial steed is more rare than Invincible these days, I proudly prance around on it.
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Feel sorry all you like.

You are the scrub who succumbed to advertising, paid ridiculous amounts of $$ for a horrible, retarded mount that every scrub now has and are trying to defend it on mmochamp...
    I think judging a persons "skill" in a game based on an item they purchased that doesn't hurt anyone or offer any major ingame advantage is pretty sad. I don't judge people for not buying it. That's their choice. I however have money to spend on whatever I want much like the majority of players and I chose to spend it on a mount. Woah the world's coming to and end.... oh wait we're still here? :P

There is a quest chain called "Little Lost Girl" and it's a blood elf hunter or rogue idk and his names Johnny "Jenny" Awesome who had his celestial steed mount "Twinkles" killed and he is sitting there crying.
    Blizzard makes fun of their own mount they sold this pretty much sums up the Hello Kitty Fairy Pony mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Nope, it'd be pretty sweet then.

It's just loled at because people were dumb enough to spend 25$ on it.

It's not the fact that it's a sparkly Algalon pony that we laugh at. It's the fact that you blew a realm change/faction change on a cosmetic mount.
    How much money have you spent on character transfers/name changes/ Monthly fees? if i quit wow for 2 months then came back and spent that 30 bucks on a mount, we spent the same money in the year yet somehow im a "loser" cause i bought a mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel sorry all you like.

You're coming off as the person who really wanted the mount, but Daddy wouldn't buy it you. Its not a good thing to be.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsyturtle View Post
    There is a quest chain called "Little Lost Girl" and it's a blood elf hunter or rogue idk and his names Johnny "Jenny" Awesome who had his celestial steed mount "Twinkles" killed and he is sitting there crying.
    Blizzard makes fun of their own mount they sold this pretty much sums up the Hello Kitty Fairy Pony mount.
    Not really. Blizzard makes fun of a stereotype people baselessly attached to whoever bought the celestial steed.