Race change at 12:01 am?

Hey there i had a question i was wondering if anyone knew. I want to race change my shaman to goblin come cata and i was thinking, can i buy the race change now, still play on my character till cata and just hit the change button at 12:01? and yes i bought the digital copy. Do you guys think this will work?
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yes, you should be able to. I know you can park your race changes if you want.
    Its what im doing =D

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

I really wanna turn my human warrior into a worgen, I mean why would I stay as a human?

May be some hours wait, a lot of people will probably be trying to do this

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yes, you should be able to. I know you can park your race changes if you want.
    so what, i can keep a race change untill its used ? i just used mineso n my mage because i thought it only lasted for so long

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHitter View Post
    May be some hours wait, a lot of people will probably be trying to do this
    yea i thought about that too so iono if its worth doing =/
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    totally goblin woot woot

hells yeah goblin sham

Lol at your sig..
    Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    If they wanted to starl up and get angry in combat, fine, whatever, but there's no reason to be PISSED THE FUCK OFF when selling things to a vendor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Vendor turns around, "Yes, can I hel-"
    Worgen female, "OMFG IMMA SELL YOU SOME AWSUM SHIT."
    Vendor looks thoroughly confused, "Ma'am I'll gladly buy it if you just cal-"
    Worgen female headbutts the vendor, dumps her backpack on him, robs him, and merely hop-skips away.

I asked the same thing on EU Battle.net forums and got directed to another similar topic with a blue response in it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/916831143#4

Deleted
    it will work ive asked a gm i did have it book markerd but the website changed and bookmark is a dead link now but yes it will im gonna do mine tommorow morning so tommorow night at 11.01 i can race change to a worgen

Deleted
    I have seen this kind of thread a THOUSAND times now and a THOUSAND times it has been answered.

Please. Search for existing threads first.

i doubt itll be a wait since you have the button put by your character almost immediately after paying. i wouldnt suggest waiting till 12:01 tuesday morning though because there may be a wait then.