1 25.00%
  • Frost Pvp / Arcane Pve Mage

0 0%
  • Combat / Assaination Rogue

0 0%
  • Goblin Hunter with a monkey pet

0 0%

Question What Should I level?

Basics Ive been thinking Which of my 5 80's i want to level First and my question is "what Do you think of these 5 would be The funnest to level first"

... yes ... yes i know ... "its my choice" ... im asking for an opinion not a command

My 5 80's Consist of

1. Prot / Holy Paladin
    2. Arms / Prot Warrior
    3. Resto / Feral ( Tank and Dps ) Druid
    4. Frost Pvp / Arcane Pve Mage
    5. Combat / Assasination Rogue

Im finding it really hard as i love to play all of them :P they all have their Advantages And Disadvantages.

at the moment im leaning towards my pala... as its the first i got to 80 and that makes me think she should be the first to 85 ? She is also the one ive put the most effort in to Shes closing in on 25 exalted reps and 100 mounts and ive just recently got ambassador of the horde on her.

But then I lve my warr, as you can probably tell im a fan of tanks, and i probably enjoy playing Prot warrior more than any other tanking Class

But then again theres My druid Whos Feral dps as offspec ( but it still pwns ) and i love it again its the complexity of the rotation that makes me enjoy the class.

My Mage is my most recent 80 but ive never had a char gear so fast, i stepped into bg's one minute after dinging 80 and came out with wrecking ball ....

Finally my Rogue, this guy was my first evar char, u can just imagine the nostalgia im having right now... i loved my rogue just exploring the world owning ally at level 70 :P was great fun but then i rerolled to the pala and thought hmm healing and tanking is more fun than i thought, so my rogue sorta got left behind a bit :/

but yes now you can sorta get why its annoying to level just one char ( i wish i had Glyphed mirrored images so i could split and level all 5 :P )

OR theres even another choice :P i kinda want a goblin hunter (y)

so yeah im making this a poll so if you could VOTE so i can just see what you guys think

Thanks Crazyninja
    Last edited by Tyrilion; 2010-12-05 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Spelling :)

Oh it's this thread again! And the answer will be as always: Level whatever you enjoy playing most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make up your own mind, pull a name out of a hat, flip a coin or play what you like.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    prot pala lv so fast, best tanks at lower lvs too

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Oh it's this thread again! And the answer will be as always: Level whatever you enjoy playing most.
    I did say im asking for an opinion not a command

15+ Year Old Account
    We cannot tell you what to level. It is 100% up to you.

[Locked]