Deleted

How big is the Cataclysm 'patch'?

I mean is the data already there or when we try t log at 12:01 wil we get the new patch download, and if we do how big will it be cca?

I bought cataclysm online serveral days ago, but my account is still flagged as "LK". No new cataclysm related patch up to this day.

The data for cataclysm started downloading about...two months ago, maybe a month and a half. You should have all the data there if you bought the digital copy, and if you are getting the box from the store then the last 800mb or so will be added when you install it. no big huge patches
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

4.0.3a has all the info for cata in it, aka cata is already installed.

When you digital purchance youll get a 800some odd MB patch

Come tuseday we will get a small "activation" patch wich will open up flight, uldum area, and hyjal, and twilight highlands dragonmaw gate will open.

So you can expect 100mb estimated DL time.

It wont be a patch, you will download the game disc itself unless you have digital download, or you could just download it before hand without purchasing the digital download (Blizzard has approved of this) here is the link: http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/10/29/wa...ing-heres-how/

Cataclysm itself is about 800mb

Champa,

Edit your Config.wtf and launcher.wtf files in your wtf folder -- change "accounttype=LK" to "accounttype=CT". That will allow you to download the 800mb remaining files.

I downloaded 850 mb.