Making sure my digital download is indeed finnished

So is there a way to be 100% sure that i can play as soon as cataclysm is released?
    Would suck kinda much if i had to download like 5gb when it was released.

My launcher is finnished with all downloads so i guess that is one indication, but is there another way to check if its all down and ready ?

i wanna play at 00:01 and not like 2 hours after because of data not being downloaded properly

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    So is there a way to be 100% sure that i can play as soon as cataclysm is released?
    Would suck kinda much if i had to download like 5gb when it was released.

My launcher is finnished with all downloads so i guess that is one indication, but is there another way to check if its all down and ready ?

i wanna play at 00:01 and not like 2 hours after because of data not being downloaded properly
    If your launcher isn't downloading anything and your .wtf files say "CT" then you're good.

repair.exe
    start it
    if it says expansions cata then you have it

checked both and looks like im good to go : p

Sorry for kinda pointless thread but better to be safe than sorry

Best way to check is make sure that nothing is downloading, then log onto battle net and see if your account is upgraded to cataclysm.
    Last edited by Avengor; 2010-12-06 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Wow, spelling is not my strong suit tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Avengor View Post
    Best way to check is make sure that nothing is downloading, then log onto battle net and see if your account is upgraded to cataclysm.
    Yes, but if you can't log into the game for whatever reason then the launcher won't update you as having Cataclysm. The best wa is to check your .wtf files, that way, even if you don't have an active subscription, you can still edit it to download Cataclysm.

Each time you login, your accounttype is reset. One way is to use the mod "SayDigitalUpgrade" to keep it updated all the time.

wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/saydigitalupgrade.aspx