Poll: At what point do you believe Blizzard will make Worgen more 'settled' in Azeroth?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

The More I see...

...The Less I understand as to why Worgen Architecture isn't so prolific in the New World.

Not a Lore fanatic, but I understand the reasoning as to why - In terms of time line Gilneas has literally just been opened up to the Outside world, and therefore had next to no opportunity to establish themselves anywhere else (with the exception of the Blasted Lands). This was prompted by the Cataclysm summary on the front page, where I had another look at the updated Gilneas preview, and was quite honestly amazed. In the past iv'e marvelled at the level of detail and 'feel' which the buildings have, but this was the first time iv'e really seen pictures of their interior - to put it bluntly it blows every other factions design out of the water in my opinion.

Some examples:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I could obviously link more, but if people are truly bothered iv'e already disclosed where I found them.

So what's the point of this post? Well, with such a high level of work obviously having gone into it, I would be truly suprised if Blizzard didn't make these a damn-site more prominent throughout Azeroth sometime in the near future - my question is when? In a future patch? Expansion maybe?

As well as the content of a game and playability, I would probably consider Aesthetics to be second on what I judge a game on. And the way I see it, this style just raised the bar for Warcraft design.

Gilneas makes a step away from the usual Medieval-Setting we got in most WoW-citys. Silvermoon has this magic Fairytail-Castlestyle, Stormwind is the usuall kind we all have seen thousands of times, Darnassus are those ancient ruins, and so on... Gilneas holds a much newer Architecture. Old english, 19th century or so. Much more modern. I would like to see this spreading a little more aswell, but its better to keep it a rare thing. Otherwise it would make Azeroth appear much more modern and less fantasy (i guess) then it is supposed to be.

Deleted
    I agree, but I just feel theres so many zones where the Worgen architecture wouldn't just fit, but actually improve the feel overall. Darkshire for example, or Deadwind Pass, would fit this style to the ground.

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love the architecture in Glineas, I find it beautiful.

Would love to see them expand on this.
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

i took a look around gilneas and the chapel is beautiful

im kinda pissed at blizzard for just leaving it a ghost town and not doing more with the architecture

Wow, that is simply beautiful. Reminds me if the Mansion from Resident Evil.

every major faction in wow has a stereotypical background
    human-medieval castles and such
    dwarves-irish drinkers
    gnomes-tinkerers
    night elves-nature lovers
    draenei-arabian spacegoats
    worgen-19th century
    orc-warrior society
    troll-african fighters
    tauren-peace lovers
    forsaken-emo
    blood elf-high society richies
    goblin-new yorkers who think their all that
    demon-demons
    scourge-zombies

We won't. Blizz did a horrible time budgeting its time for Cataclysm and completely polished the Goblins before finishing the Worgen. Hell, the female is still atrocious and has been remade several times after it was only recently (compared to the Goblins) released.

Blizzard will not go back and fix this error since it would take up resources that they need not spend since players will be 85 by the time the patch "could" roll around.

The Echo Isles and Gnomer were small situations that were set-up for the leveling surge Blizz is hoping for in Cata.

On the other hand, Winterspring, Dustwallow, Silithus, and Arathi Highlands would take quite a bit of resources that Blizzard just does not care to expend. An example of this is how Blizzard has been ousted for using photoshop default particles hither and thither just to save time.

In short: Never.