Thread: Mage Ui

Mage Ui

Hello!

As you probably figured out by the name of the post it's about mage ui:P Well I'm looking for a nice looking mage ui (the whole package, bartender and the other mods pre arranged), nothing too spammy just a nice clean, sleek looking ui. And im wondering if you guys know of any that might fill my needs. I tried to google it, but I only found outdated ui-mods. I would really appreciate any help!

Thank you!

(Sorry if I messed up any of the grammar, english isn't my first language)

I find LUI and TukUI to be 2 of the all around best UI Packs I've ever used, LUI incorporates ForteExorcist into it, so if you're not familiar with that addon, it might seem a bit overwhelming at first, it takes a bit of tinkering with, by default it tracks cooldowns for literally EVERYTHING. TukUI on the other hand is clean, simple and very very low resource, plus the newest version of it finally incorporated in game menus for changing options and such, prior to that it was all LUA config. You can find both on WoWinterface or Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
    I find LUI and TukUI to be 2 of the all around best UI Packs I've ever used, LUI incorporates ForteExorcist into it, so if you're not familiar with that addon, it might seem a bit overwhelming at first, it takes a bit of tinkering with, by default it tracks cooldowns for literally EVERYTHING. TukUI on the other hand is clean, simple and very very low resource, plus the newest version of it finally incorporated in game menus for changing options and such, prior to that it was all LUA config. You can find both on WoWinterface or Curse
    You can have ForteExorcist with TukUI as well. You can even get it skinned to match the UI so your UI will look the best possible, all the time. LUI is a huge rescource hog and I highly recommend using TukUI. You cannot find it on Curse because Tukz (The author) doesn't allow it. If you're interested in TukUI, go to www.tukui.org

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Shamanftw89; 2010-12-06 at 06:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...130-LUIv3.html

Easy install and setup, made by a Mage .. most things you need inside, most users world wide.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Cheers, guys gonna' be a hard choice choosing between TuKUI and LUI. However great thanks to all of ya'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumptitump View Post
    Cheers, guys gonna' be a hard choice choosing between TuKUI and LUI. However great thanks to all of ya'.
    I think most of us have that exact problem
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.