10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Recent Forum Posts from Home Page should jump to first page of thread, not last.

I have been lurking here for over a year, and I have to say that this is a great site! Although I do not currently play wow due to lack of time, I still come here for updates in case I decide to come back.

I have noticed that opening a forum post from the 'Recent Forum Posts' section of the Home Page takes you to the last page and last post in the thread. The only problem I have with this is that it encourages people to NOT read the OP's post (let alone the rest of the posts) and to make a comment which is completely off topic. I would suggest that the Recent Forum Posts links take you to the first page and post of the thread, not the last. This would also be the same as opening a thread from within the forums.

Krab

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're logged in, it takes you to the first unread post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, thank you lol, now I feel like a fool. I guess making my account to make this first post wasn't the best idea, as I never tried opening those threads while logged in. Lurking here for so long while unregistered just made me assume that it would be the same logged in. Just tested it and you are right.

Thank you,
    Krab

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm glad it got you to register at least! It's probably confusing behavior, but I'm not sure what would be better.