Have You Discovered Any New Awesome Quest Items/Rewards?

So we all know about the Sunflower pet and you may or may not know about the Rainbow Generator (I'm new so I can't post links) but there are undoubtedly tons of other cool quest rewards that you can get in the new zones. Which ones have you discovered? And granted I haven't played the Beta so there are probably a bunch in the 80+ zones I don't know about either.

A Frying Pan mace in Western Plaguelands.. and an Off-hand frying pan in Darkshore.
    Ouuu eee uw ah ah ting tang wola wola bing bang

Rainbow generator? Please share!

Also if you're on Horde... there's a trinket in Tanaris that lets you summon a Goblin Nurse, and there's a Hat you get from Azshara quests with the archmage guy that let you transform into random races (I've been running around as Goblins for days, always getting whispers from folks asking how I'm a goblin already... complete with Goblin Jokes and Flirts)
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

a treant pet from darkshore quest line, that shrinks when u run around with him and u have to take him to water to grow again, name is withers.
    a pink version of the firefly pet in burning steppes quest chain.
    a maggot style pet that drops from loot bags you recieve from using fionas caravan buff in EPL
    and also that trinket that summons a goblin nurse is also available on alliance side

You get a trinket in Thousand Needles that allows you to summon a Freewind Post traitor and make him fight for you. There's a trinket in Un'Goro I think that allows you to summon a Goblin Nurse to heal you in combat. There are probably loads more but I've only done most of Kalimdor and I can't remember what I have in my bank at the moment :P

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

Theres a sword from a quest in Thousand Needles called 'Alimony' with the flavor text "Ouch. Good for generating aggro". Nothing special but it made me lol.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63591
    Last edited by Speshuled; 2010-12-06 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Typo + link
    This space for rent.

There's the Windmill Lance from un'goro that you get from maxamilliam guy for doing all his quests, summons a giant lance that follows you around for about 30 sec

Quote Originally Posted by Taedran View Post
    Rainbow generator? Please share!

Also if you're on Horde... there's a trinket in Tanaris that lets you summon a Goblin Nurse, and there's a Hat you get from Azshara quests with the archmage guy that let you transform into random races (I've been running around as Goblins for days, always getting whispers from folks asking how I'm a goblin already... complete with Goblin Jokes and Flirts)
    As far as I know, the goblin nurse is neutral faction because I saw an alliance character use that today in a dungeon.

The rainbow generator is from a quest line in Felwood. I have one. Its a slight letdown as its actually a damage beam, it does around 10 damage per second for 3 seconds, but that means you can't just use it around town. I'd rather actually have the item used during the quest which is unfortunately Felwood only. It drops a crystal on the ground that makes a rainbow over it and fears imps.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    K'vlar Vest

made me lol

Deleted
    Rhea's Last Egg in Badlands, summons a little red dragon to fight with you. It'll go nice with all the other summon-minions stuff I still have

10+ Year Old Account
    The battered apprentices hat or somthing, I forgot what it's called. Turns you into a human, Goblin, Forsaken, Troll, Night elf. (What i've discovered so far.) Half an hour effect and cool down. Amazingly awesome.
    I play on Moonguard. Yeah. That server. I also RP. Yay!

Characters-
    Shiandri
    Solariah
    Laeline
    Lougara
    Saeahska
    Halter

Is this really the only new toys everyone can find? Half the stuff posted is already posted earlier in the (already short) thread. =/
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.