Thread: Where to start

Where to start

Curious how u all gonna start. U just gonna lvl in dungeons. or will u just quest. What zone u gonna be starting in.
    Tell me ur stuff <3

Greetz

When do i start questing, First zone will be Vashjir underwater zone hell yeaz! Only time i plan to queue for a dungeon is when i have all the quest for it xD.

Deleted
    I dont know, if you start in dungeons, you probably get disconnected cause the servers is overwhelmed, if you go level. There will be around 2000 guys running around, waiting for mobs to respawn, so I'll probably wait a few days before I start leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, i don't understand what you're saying.

Anyway, with the wait time between instances I'll be questing.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Field Marshal Whatyourethinking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely going to quest, starting my warrior in Mt. Hyjal and my shaman in Vashj'ir, with the intent of doing each dungeon at least once per character while leveling (though I realize it should be pretty easy to do multiple runs in each dungeon).

I'm going to train old weather flying, use argent tabard, turn in my 25 quests, hearth to Org, and then Hyjal.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my shaman: 100% quests, starting in Vashj'ir and hitting every zone. Won't leave a zone until I've got Loremaster of it.

My others can have dungeons, too.

I'll be going to Hyjal with a full 5man. That way questing we can help tag things, elite quests will be a joke, and doing dungeons will be insta-qued.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm going to que dungeons with 3 or 4 guildies, but also questing for roughly 20 minutes in between dungeons.

Starting in Vashj'ir I believe.

Going straight to a Billboard in any Major City and obtaining my Bread Crumb Quest to go and Level

10+ Year Old Account
    Vashj'ir I think

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe i will have to start leveling alone tomorrow afternoon wanna go and check out MT. Hyjal and dungeon when ill have a quest for it while not forgeting about the battlegrounds
    Retired