Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Working till 16:00, in the evening helping some ppl getting their bane title.

15+ Year Old Account
    Poison it.

Deleted
    Camping Time-Lost Protodrake cause I didn't manage to get him after camping nearly 2 months and I know I won't have any time after Cata hits for at least 1-2 weeks. =/

Cleaned my room. quite the build up of dust.

Now i'll just watch Seinfeld, Chappelle Show and some other movies I got in the last few days.

Deleted
    oh well:
    Dexter season5
    Sons of Anarchy season 3
    Fringe season 2
    Big Bang Theory season 4
    House MD season 7
    The Walking Dead season 1

that's much it i think, i'm not bored :P

edit: oh forgot Chuck season 1-3

cleaning my room, playing CoD: black ops, get some sleep, play tomorrow morning :P

Quote Originally Posted by Finalwish View Post
    Cleaned my room. quite the build up of dust.
    u should see my room...... smoking give a lot of ash on he floor if u dont look out.....
    Quote Originally Posted by spiny View Post
    I always mean to get around to doing Archaeology but something always comes up. Like anything. Anything at all. Mowing the lawn. Eating glass for others' amusement, watching my cat clean its butt, etc.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street is the lead systems designer on World of Warcraft. He has four dogs: three epic retrievers and one green terrier suitable for disenchanting.

Deleted
    College, get home do all my work till my eyes bleed.. So i have as much free time as possible during this week!

I'm going to come in from work and go straight to bed, wake up at 11:30 and start getting everything ready, done got me a bunch of Monster drinks ready to go. Play till around 5 am till i have to go back to work.

Deleted
    Work..

15+ Year Old Account
    work work

and not play until tomorrow evening as its too later after midnight.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    first school, then sale chrismas trees, then home n´play wow until 23:30 when i go to the store to collect my collecters
    hey i´d mate with Onyxia and now i have an army of Gnogons and Dralls

''Luckily'' I have a home exam all fucking day, so I'm doing that to pass the time. When it ends at 18, I'm going to cook food for pretty much the entire week so I don't have to do that, as well as clean and wash up.

If you're a 12 year old OR as excited as a 12 year old I suggest you masturbate for 13 hours straight, as you probably live with your mom anyway. If you don't, do random chores to keep your coming playtime uninterrupted.

Deleted
    make some home work for the next weeks, hang out with some friends, grossery store, cook, watch some tv, listen to music.

i work from 15:00 till 0:00... gonna be a looongg night.

I came to Work, i is working right now, as i type this.... (maybe i should go home and farm up some ore and try to sell it on AH to get some Cata monies) What suxs is i have to return at 6pm on the 8th PWND in the Face by my bills....

Deleted
    Work till 16:30 (hope that I can go home earlier X3)
    Hope that Cataclysm has been delivered.
    Install the game.
    Make sure that I turn my WII on with guitar hero on full volume so my little brother won't be playing XD
    and then
    lvl to 85, do normal dungeons, do hc dungeons, once I get decent gear I go for the Raids and then I'm gonna try to get the 'dragonslayer' title.

Oh and enjoy the fact that I got Kingslayer 3 days before Cata hits XD

Finish Loremaster on my Warrior (well, he'll still need the Cataclysm bit).
    Play som good ol' Call of Duty/CoD United Offensive
    Talk smack with the Guild.
    Look at all the Archaeology rewards! (again...)
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Deleted
    I'm going to continue levelling my new nelf balance druid, he was just supposed to be a 'money' maker for my worgen, but im starting to enjoy balance.

I might play some LoL aswell, need to get up early tomorrow to go buy cata and a nice vanilla coffee.

Deleted
    Why would ya kill the time? What the Time ever done? ANSWER ME !! :'( You mindless monsters !

Post the countdown time in every thread i can give an insightful answer to.

781 minutes until Cata