Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well i am working now at the office but even work doesnt make time fly faster
    Last edited by Kidoeng7; 2010-12-06 at 10:55 AM.
    Retired

My work doesnt.... I'm sitted in a chair staring at MMO-Champion... :P Even so the time goes by very slowly... i'm gettting out of work in 4 and half hours... then ill hit bed for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll probs leave mmo open all day for the countdown, regardless of what im doing. lol.

but i did the nightshfit at work last night, which is kinda handy coz i'll need to sleep in a couple hours or so which will pass most of the day lol

otherwise, i'll probs play some black ops / css / idle in wow talkin to guildies about how pro its gonna be @ midnight. lol
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

Deleted
    I work for another 2 hours then home and and insta sleep until 22 when my friends are coming over to LAN

warcraft 3, starting orc campaign soon

Deleted
    i asked for tuesday off and my boss gave me monday off so .........im sitting around thinking ......Fu! all day with nothing to do lol but fuck it im phoning in sick tommorow

doing 25 dailys on all my chars.. and well thats alot of dailys :P

Deleted
    Doing research on how to obtain Bis pre raid loots while i wait for other guildies to ding 85.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna prepare for lvling! buy in coke and shit, chill and blablabla untill 18.00 then sleep for 5 hours - then eat my dinner before lvling, ready to go!
    No school nor job is sweeeeeeet

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evilscotsman View Post
    i asked for tuesday off and my boss gave me monday off so .........im sitting around thinking ......Fu! all day with nothing to do lol but fuck it im phoning in sick tommorow
    ahaha, you better do!

I'm trying to take my DK from 75 to 80 before Cataclysm launches

10+ Year Old Account
    Once I get my copy from gamestop at midnight, probably come home and watch some Lord of The Rings or Star Wars until servers are up.

What I'll have to do:
    -buy the digital copy of cata.
    -level skinning to 450 on my druid.
    -get some work done.

What I'm going to do just to pass time:
    -watch Dexter season 3. (finished season 2 yesterday)
    -lurk at these forums.
    -browse failblog.

can't wait! can't wait! can't wait! can't wait!

Deleted
    its monday, means im in for training (a. football) and then afterwards watching monday night football!
    and maybe doing the daily fishing and cooking quests in OG during the break.

I throw my clock off the window (from the second level of the building)

Deleted
    School => Driving lesson => Home to write my exam project for the next 2 weeks.....no cata untill then!

Deleted
    Studying I DONT WANT TO STUDY :<

Im gonna go to school.... as much as i dont want to it will still take up a good chunk of time

[QUOTE=Luqe;9710492]
    No school nor job is sweeeeeeet[COLOR="red"]

yeah sounds totally sweet :|

on topic:

sitting at work right now. when im home im gonna sleep a few hours to be ready for the race

What i do to kill time?

Pull the trigger...

Back on topic: Farm shitloads of leather to sell on the AH at overprices for the people changing to gobbers.

Black Ops and level alts. :>
    Hi