View Poll Results: How excited are you?!

Voters
1020. This poll is closed
  • OMG I keep checking the countdown every 30 mins

222 21.76%
  • I'm psyched, can't wait

470 46.08%
  • I'd rather have a good nights sleep first

224 21.96%
  • Meh,I'll wait a week for all the bugs to get fixed and to avoid the crowd

104 10.20%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Between the Pens vs Devils game and the Cata release I'm sooooooooo excited! I've been bouncing around the house like a mad woman!

Deleted
    I'm gonna take me a good long nappy nap before I sit down in my chair to get my nerd on, I'm conveniently sick so I'll be home from work at least tomorrow, maybe wednesday as well.

Don't care, I'm not going to play the first day anyway since I have school and dislike lag.

Quote Originally Posted by kekeoki View Post
    inb4 I'm not excited, being excited is gay I'm too cool to be excited.

FUCK YEAH CATA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*pause for breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Except saying "inb4" to make a pre-emptive statement is at the maturity level of a 5th grader.....AND......at the same time you posting such things is an indirect way of showing you are more or less mad or upset that someone has a differing view to express than you do....another really intelligent move.

So just to not fall prey to the troll like statements of those before me that say the really stupid "inb4" BS...I'm supposed to be dishonest now?

Not all of us are super excited for the game. What's wrong with expressing that? What's the harm in it?

[||||________________ ]
    about that much
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    lol players say hon sucks
    hon players say lol sucks
    they are both right
    dota is KING!

Meh!!

Pretty much describes my excitement level.Already saw and played the part I was most interested in with the old world changes.The rest can wait.

I have not even purchased the expansion yet nor have any plans to anytime soon.Figure January or February is a good time,give Blizzard their few months to actually fix any bugs and stability issues.
    Also give the time to empty the zones from the mad rush and fighting over mobs and quest items.

Quote Originally Posted by ihazanepic View Post
    lots of virgins here
    thats not a nice thing to say

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm super excited and pissed of at the same time. Got a night shift starting in 2 hours with just 4 left on the countdown *.* when I get home tomorrow morning i'll probably start playing till i've finished off at least 1 lvl before I go to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafain View Post
    To be honest, I am EXTREMELY excited because:
    a) I just got the job I've been hoping to get, short listed from 120 people
    b) Cata is out today
    c) Xmas holidays going to Melbourne for Van Buuren concert on New Years Eve.

PSYCHED!
    Sounds good to me Hope you have great fun!
    -K

Feel like a little child on Christmas day

Quote Originally Posted by big deal View Post
    Is it only me, or does anyone else keep checking the countdown clock on the front page every ~30 minutes

Select what best describes you're feelings right now!
    im just glad we are leaving WotLK behind