View Poll Results: How excited are you?!

Voters
1020. This poll is closed
  • OMG I keep checking the countdown every 30 mins

222 21.76%
  • I'm psyched, can't wait

470 46.08%
  • I'd rather have a good nights sleep first

224 21.96%
  • Meh,I'll wait a week for all the bugs to get fixed and to avoid the crowd

104 10.20%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not excited at all. Yes, it'll be fun when you start playing, but I don't see any reason to be ecstatic.

If we're talking about anime, then I would most likely get hyped. :P

Am I excited? Sure.

Am I looking forward to having to go for a drive at midnight to pick up my game because otherwise I'd have to wait until the weekend? Not so much.
    But oh well, first time I'll ever be attending a midnight opening. Should be fun.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

I have 5 exams this week, one each day....oh well :P Im taking tomorow morning off uni so I can get a few hours in before I do me exam

Can't wait! Got my /I win! macro all set for the herb racing

I'm not as excited as I would be, as I have two huge final projects due next Tuesday so I won't have a lot of free time to sit and play all day... makes me sad Stupid finals...

Signature by Shyama!

Time ...passing...slowly....tick...tok..tick.......tok

I'm not very excited because I've already seen the most of the Cataclysm.
    I shouldn't have played on the beta...

Deleted
    this definitely looks like a forum of 15 y/o girls talking about shoes and boys

Deleted
    To be honest, I'm neither of them. Yes, I'll be playing at 00:01, but I'm not exactly going nuts over the last few hours of Wrath. Kinda the middle ground of the answers.

Deleted
    Cant wait! Build so much hype up the past 2 weeks, as I havent played since shattering hit :P
    too bad I gotta go attend an early class tomorrow, and wont get my game until the store opens at 10 am, (Living 2 hours from the shop / school) So wont be able to play until around 12.30 tomorrow :P

Deleted
    I have the same fuzzy feeling I used to have the day before my birthday when I was a kid, so pretty psyched.

Unless my CE gets delivered later today I won't be able to play until tomorrow evening though.

It will come to 11.59 and there will be a massive blue post saying they have delayed cata too next year because of technical issues :P

Quote Originally Posted by big deal View Post
    rofl!!
    Keep replies to more than one word please, otherwise it is considered spam.

I can't even get in a full nights sleep because I'm so excited. Woke up at 5 a.m after going to bed at 12. Psyched

Am I excited? Yes.

Do I like sleep? Yes.

Do I like getting my finals done? Do I hate lagging and having no mobs to kill? Yes.

I think Imma wait a bit.

Deleted
    The years of WOW addiction have taken their toll and tbh I'm not that fussed about it atm, I'll be happy to avoid the rush!

I was first to 61 on my server back when TBC launched and I was a bit more into it than I am now but I only did that to get there before some guy in my guild who was a bit of a dick

Deleted
    This much:

Where's the "Excited, but not going overboard with excitement" option?

10+ Year Old Account
    i have several erections.

Im so excited i forgot to wear my pants!......no really im not wearing any >.>
    Just kidding xD yeah im psyched can't wait