View Poll Results: Who do you hate the most?

Voters
294. This poll is closed
  • Vanilla braggers (Bragging about playing since vanilla)

123 41.84%
  • Spellers (People who read threads because they will correct your words, not speak about the topic)

71 24.15%
  • Pve players (Raiders)

11 3.74%
  • Pvp players

61 20.75%
  • Blizzard ?

8 2.72%
  • Noobs (You all know what kind of people i mean)

144 48.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    There is so many things, but for start ppl that create this kind of thread...j/k

I really hate ppl that rely on gearscore...like if gear>skill

I hate people that categorise players like you do, OP.

What I dislike is stupidity. Put that on the poll.

Why aren't mages a option?

30k arc blasts spamming on 1600resil with free 70% snare/cast redu, damn you're good

where is the "I has high gearscore" people in the vote ?

I can't say I so much as hate any of these kinds of people but I think all of them equally at some point have given me alt f4 moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the above.

Vanilla braggers (Bragging about playing since vanilla)

I've been playing since Vanilla as well, and most of the time they're not just bragging, they're actually right about the stuff they're saying. In general I think Vanilla players are better players. (In general, there are tons of exceptions).

Spellers (People who read threads because they will correct your words, not speak about the topic)

Although it can be annoying if somebody posts ONLY to correct a spelling error, I have to say, stupid spelling/grammar can annoy me as well (That doesn't mean by any means I never make mistakes).

Pve players (Raiders)

I'm a raider myself.

Pvp players

I personally dislike PvP, and I've never been good at it, but I see no reason to hate pvp'ers.

Blizzard ?

Blizzard is an awesome company, creating some of the highest quality games out there. There is a lot of whine about everything related to WoW, but even with their flaws, they're still just about the best game developer out there.

Noobs (You all know what kind of people i mean)

We were all new once. Everybody needs a chance to learn. I only agree if you're talking about stubborn newcomers, or just plain idiots who can't and won't accept help from more experienced players. Even then, I believe making your own mistakes and figuring out stuff by yourself makes you a better player.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    b) The OP makes a few lazy mistakes when spelling. If you don't know English that well, you don't really care. If you can speak English well, you don't really care. If you can speak English good, but make silly mistakes, then you're annoyed by people who point those out.
    This makes this guys post. I hope he did it on purpose because I lol'd.

I voted for the vanilla braggers. All of them seem to claim they did the back of naxx. Every one of them.