Another Cataclysm DVD question

Ok,reading all these threads confused me a lot.

So, why the hell we have to buy Cataclysm DVD? If new zones are already running and Gob/Worg starting areas are there..

Am I going to be able to quest from 80-85 without Cata DVD?
    Most people are under the belief that I think i am better than everyone else
    this is false
    I know i am better than everyone else
    So in end of day, most ppl not even good

to be faster than the trolls crying for blood and their e-peen.

You need a cd-key linked to your account, the cd key allows you to acces the Cata content.
    You're not buying the DVD really, just the cd key

The CD doesn't even have any of the recent hotfixes. Essentially useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    Ok,reading all these threads confused me a lot.

So, why the hell we have to buy Cataclysm DVD? If new zones are already running and Gob/Worg starting areas are there..

Like the previous guy stated you are buying it mostly for the key. Also in case you need 2 reinstall the game you won't have to go through all the vanilla tbc wotlk cds/dvds just pop cata in and you are golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    If you enter the key that comes along with it so that your account is upgraded to Cataclysm then yes. Why do you need the DVD? Well, because they are selling the product to more people than just you. There are people that haven't re-activated their accounts yet and they may only be patched up to 3.2 or 3.3. Also, the DVD would be used if you ever need to re-install the game (let's say your hard drive craps out or something).