10+ Year Old Account

Question New Warlock mechanics and ratings

I'm sure I saw this one detailed guide about how each spec benefits form haste/crit/mastery ratings.
    But then it mysteriously disappeared from my web history, and I couldn't find it using forum/google search. Sorry to bother you, but I would really appreciate if someone could point me to this or similar thread.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

It changes dynamically based on what gear you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    The gear IS where the ratings come from. That is why I'm asking for that thread.
    There were written how stacking a one certain rating affects your DPS in either spec. I only remember that Demonology warlocks benefits from haste rating much more than Affliction or Destruction would.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Even though you'll use this COMPLETELY WRONG, I don't really care as I don't have to raid with you.

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t48311-s...mbers_80_85_a/

And hit cap is closer to 1750.

10+ Year Old Account
    As they said, the exact numbers won't be exact unless they're from your own gear/build. Just remember to gem for hit in blue slots if you need it, and gem for int otherwise. If you're reforging, go for hit, then haste, then crit/mastery (unless you're destro, then go for crit before haste/mastery). Otherwise, I've found iLvl is semi-useful for determining gear choices, so long as they're not stupid (choosing a slightly higher iLvl spirit piece for example). And no one will really care about pre-raid gear choices anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by andromalia View Post
    Even though you'll use this COMPLETELY WRONG, I don't really care as I don't have to raid with you.

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t48311-s...mbers_80_85_a/

And hit cap is closer to 1750.
    yup, spell hit cap is 1742 (according to wowpedia.com)