Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got my raven mount on my fourth attempt, then got the polar bear the next day.

Well, during WOTLK i managed to score a total of 4 Blue Drakes from Oculus, on one char :/... Still have them in my bank.

As for other mount drops, my luck is non-existant.
    AkA Companiet !
    #Wildstar2013

During WotLK:

- got the Grand Black War Mammoth during a random voa run.
    - White Polar Bear on my second daily.
    - White Hawkstrider the first run with a friend of mine.

Cataclysm:

- Vitreous Stone Drake the second time I run the dungeon and never seen him since.
    - Raven Lord around my 8th run.
    - Got a proc of Truegold x5 as transmute master. :O
    - got the Iceborne Hauberk (epic tanking chest) while during TB dailies from a normal mob.
    Last edited by Crucialus; 2011-03-17 at 07:35 PM.

Won 2 Battered Hilts, 2 days in a row from the same trash pack, and the best part my guilds RL was healing on his shaman both times, so much win and rage

Well I rolled 100 on the Heart of Hakkar twice. First time in Vanilla, second time in WLK. Second time I was offered 5k gold from someone in the raid because he desperately wanted it for nostalgia purposes and being a mage he had a hard time soloing it..

1. Reins of the Ravenlord
    2. Time lost proto drake found me (literally and I killed him I flew into him lol)

in 1 ulduar key to algalon and then the quest off him and a cool looking MH and offhand

When i faction changed, back in WotLK i found a pug for ICC 25, and i won 3 BoE items in a row,

Yeah! I finally managed to get enough money to buy myself 2 Gladius for my Subtlety Rogue! I killed 20 Wretched and I got 5 bags!!! They sell for 2 silver each!

Oh, it's my lucky day!

Needless sarcasm aside, luckiest thing that happened to me was probably becoming Grand Marshal back in Vanilla. Oh wait, that was when I had no life. Scratch that.

More needless sarcasm aside, luckiest thing that happened to me was getting the Baron's mount on the fourth run. I read that people do a hundred runs and don't get them so yeah, I'm feeling lucky. But not google lucky. Please, for the love of God, don't type "Blue Waffle" there and click "I'm feeling lucky". Yeah, I said that but I know you will.

hiiiiii
    Last edited by ViND_; 2011-03-17 at 07:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I don't really get how Bloodlust fits Shamans...

"I need to calm the elements, and through our sacred bond we will - wait, is that a fucking boss? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! NO, WAIT! I'M GOING TO RAPE HIM THEN KILL HIM! WITH SPOONS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Got the Raven Lord and Fiery Warhouse both on my first tries on my druid.

Found the Time-Lost and Arch bug mount on my hunter.

Vial of the sands recipe for the sandstone drake was in my first canopic jar on like my third tol'vir solve, and it was only a couple weeks into cata so I was charging 4-6k to make it for a while. I was the only person that had it for a few weeks, so I've made a lot of gold from it.

It's not really luck honestly, (in a way it sort of is....) but on the first run of Sethekk halls I did with my druid pal, the Raven Lord dropped. I let him have it since it was a complicated string of events that would take too long to explain, but after one more pass, I finally got a Raven Lord of my own.

Sure I pretty much worked for it, but the Raven Lord is literally the best thing about WoW to me. My favorite mount and mah fwiend.

(Well I mean, it was lucky for my friend, which is a good thing.)

Field Marshal
    I met someone who I will be marrying in about a year.

Quote Originally Posted by ackis View Post
    I met someone who I will be marrying in about a year.
    LOL Nerd.

Way back when in vanilla when locks were so bad that only one or two would be in a raid. well we were in BWL on vael and we 1% wiped. Well normally you wait for the reset before you SS rez...not this time. MY dot killed Vael after the entire raid wiped......
    You may be smarter than me but I inherited a multi-million dollar enterprise.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    LOL Nerd.
    Trolled by a french guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    LOL Nerd.
    Called a nerd by a professional games-website nerd, harsh.

I was out farming Elementium one day and I came across a bot with 280% flight speed. I put him on autofollow and got to mine all the nodes before he did Twas epic win. Got like 20 stacks in an hour give or take a few minutes.
    Torethirnyi, Blackwing's Bane - Orc Enhancement Shaman - <Conviction> of Korgath - (H) 9/13 25-man - Retired from WoW in 4.1
    Champion Torethyr Sarin - Cyborg Vengeance Juggernaut - <Conviction> of Prophecy of the Five - 10/10 Nightmare Mode - Retired

Nothing makes you hate MMOs more than having played MMOs.

Won my roll on invincible

Had every single mob in the first pull of BoT drop a BoE epic. and then one mob in the second pull also dropped one.