Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    BoE Tanking shoulders Dropped, yay world BoEs.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    LOL Nerd.
    Seeking attention again?

Go eat your lasagna.

I love lasagna. Oh, lasagna...

10+ Year Old Account
    i won the bronze drake and black drake on the same day when they were actually sorta hard
    won the vitreous stone drake on my first stonecore run
    won the grand black war mammoth in 25 voa
    was lucky enough to have a great farming group for icc and was one of the first groups on my server to get bloodbathed frostbroods

10+ Year Old Account
    Won my first Bindings of the Windseeker in a group of about 12 people....the second one dropped the week right after the first one.

My ex played my account for a few days and i returned home and saw that i had the turtle mount, also got 4 pc sanc back in wrath got Taiaj 4 sanc tokens and my mainhand dagger in 1 week, went from the most ungeared person in my raid group doing top dps the 2nd most geared and out dpsing everyone by a good amount, (i saved 3 months of dkp till Taiaj dropped then i blew all my dkp, SOOOO worth it)

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

5v1 5 of us were irl friends all lvling toons in classic around 42-44ish. we got in an epic battle with a lvl 60 mage and it came down to the mage at 10% and my friend a rogue at 3% he sprinted and ran into a nearby cave(Pirate Cave) dinged from discovering it and killed the 60 mage. We all couldn't believe it and to this day is the most fun i have had in this game because world pvp is gone thanks blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same uldum site 3 times in a row while doing archaeology.
    100 roll on a black drake.
    Random winning of epics during BC that got me my epic flyer.
    Edit- Finding/winning the raven lord mount on my first kill.
    Last edited by Feesh; 2011-03-22 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Because it just happened.

1.) Got Deathcharger first run
    2.) Got Mgt mount less then 15 runs
    3.) Bought the Str trinket from ToC for 500g
    4.) Turned 500g into 15,000g in less than 6 hours using a gimped gem market.
    5.) Got Black drake from 3D sarth first run (when it was rare)
    6.) Got both Brewfest mounts in the same bag
    7.) First 5v5 match, Me and my healer were running 2v4s and the rest of the team got face fucked. So when there whole team had used thier trinkets and got on the pillars, I ran up ad used Hungering Cold, got the whole team, Killied the healer (bad resto shammy) and the healer kept the mage cycloned while wrecked the rouge and the druid. Mage winds up killing my healer, he has about 60% health so i DG him over to me popped Demon Sac and Used my strangulate to kill the mage and get the achivement on my first match.

Deleted
    Back in Vanilla I did a Stratholme run (the red knights side, can't remember what it's called) when an epic Tailoring recipe drops + another recipe. We all rolled, and I won that other recipe (Some flask recipe if I remember correct). The other party member offered to trade his newly won recipe for mine, but luckily I declined. Put it on AH for 900g, and it was sold within 20 min. That other recipe only sold for 150ish, and since 900g was A LOT back then in Vanilla for the avg. player incl. myself, I felt rich and bought 100% mount on my main. I was so happy )

On the same hunter, I had finally found a very good Scholo group who intended to do a full run, and a few seconds before we were ready to go, I turned in a quest, dinged 60, and won that skeleton bow which drops in Scholo. Was a good day ^^

In ICC I ended up having a GS of 5500ish, with only a 24 hr /played @ 80. <3 ICC 25m pug rolls.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just got both Heart of rage and Fury of Angerforge for my fury warrior, both in the same run and they droped within 5 mins of each other =)
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

Mine was The Precious's Ribbon shirt which is the only uncommon quality shirt that exists in the game. It is also the only available shirt to feature an equip action that puts a buff on the character. The buff reads "Best in Show". Got the shirt the first day the second gate in ICC was open from the Mini boss in the Plague wing and rolled 100 for it in a 25 man guild run. Must have been close to or was a world first. Ran around Dal with only the shirt on for a few weeks and got quite a few questions about it.

Me? 0 luck. I ran ZG religously and never got the tiger.

My girlfriend? Hits level 80, comes into 25 VoA with me and wins the grand mammoth and her 264 PVE gloves in her FIRST ever VoA.

Wtf m8?

Got Raven Lord on my 6th or 7th try, got the Polar bear and the Archaeology mount from Uldum on my second solve, and I got the troll word kinda early to :P

Back in BC, saw some ppls spammin for a healer for the last boss of mgt when it first came out. I joined and won the white hawkstryder

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got the server second Blue Proto-Drake on my death knight. It's quite funny actually, the guy who got server first was our tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did ZG a couple of times before shattering patch won raptor, farmed Lower City rep in sethekk halls on hc just for the extra rep, got two mounts! on same character tho ;/. Did UP back in wotlk saw the mount drop three times and won it the third! Then i dinged my paladin 80 and did random HC got it first time i was in UP on that to, Did a MC run for lulz on my paladin back in wotlk, won the right half of the windseeker first time i was in there! then i dinged 85 on it and tried to solo it for the left half, ofc it drops!

Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    I won this :> http://www.wowhead.com/item=37254
    Note, I have not ever seen a single other person have that trinket. The amount of people ive convinced im GM is unreal ... ^^
    Haha, I have that actually, it is pretty rare though. Now that I think about it, winning that in a raid of 25 is probably as lucky as I'll ever get.

Back in the day I was farming out in Azshara for that blue dragon whelp pet. Spent a lot of hours running circles around killing dragonkin, Burnt me out for a few weeks. Next time I logged in was on my birthday, I was just going to go back to town but when I spawned in and aggro'd one of the dragonkin, killed it, and it dropped the pet.

Other then that, Rocket Mount / Magic Rooster from the TCG within about 12 packs.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

10+ Year Old Account
    On my mage, after camping for the Time Lost for 12 hours, I decided to take a break and just go around picking up herbs when DUN DUN DUN! NPCscan rang the sound and I quickly targeted it, shot an arcane barrage and slow fell to the ground.

Sadly, I did not notice the hunter that was already tailing it. heh, but I got the mount in less than a day.