Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How much have you spent preparing for Cataclysm?

So far I've spent $40 on the game, bought the first three games for the discount $20, spent about $30 on food and drinks for leveling, $25 on a race change to worgen, and as stupid as this sounds, even after pre-ordering the game and putting the money down for it, I went ahead and bought the digital copy so I don't have to go to the midnight release.

Overall Total: $155 if I did the math right...

How much have you spent?

hah thats pretty good i am like very tempted to just go ahead and get the Digital download simply because i told my grandparents (who i live with) that id wait to open the CE christmas lol (even though im the one buying it) but on second though im like now do i realllly want to wait 3 weeks? So i dont know. only problem is if i buy the digital version i think the pet key is included in the key for catacomb and is not separate? dunno. or i could just try to open the box when it comes tomorrow for the key and rewrap it for myself. I dont know. I did spend 50 bucks for my X-52 touring rocket BEFORE they had the original game for 5 bucks on the store :-( so 50 + 80 = 130 so far? :-p heh.
    Last edited by Evenios; 2010-12-06 at 06:20 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only prep.
    buying digital copy of the game.
    Thats all.
    no plan.
    O.O

YAY!
    I like popsicles!

I bought the game and then got myself a few energy drinks for the first night of gaming
    Don't know how much that is and don't really care since it is totally worth it anyway ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    $40 for the game.

Uh...I've spent $40 preparing.

15+ Year Old Account
    15 buck T-Shirt with Deathwing on it. 20 bucks on the game from Best Buy (My sister got me a 20 dollar gift card from there for my birthday, so win!)

So 35 bucks, lol.

40 bucks on the game preordered at gamestop, 60 bucks on food (oven pizzas, chips, mountain dew, ect) even though i needed groceries anyway. soi guess 100 bucks.

Deleted
    I just bought a bottle of coca-cola, bag of candy and a can of Battery. Cost 5,95€.

And of course the game itself, but I don't include that in the total cost because its a necessity.

I guess $15 for this month's subscription. Game was bought for me and I already have food and drink in my house.

$79.99 for the CE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

None so far. WOO. Haven't even pre-ordered or nothin'.

$120.00... $39.99 digital preorder on one account. $79.99 collector's edition pre-order on second account. Luckily no sales tax or shipping for either.

$39.99 and that's it. Not going for server/world/any firsts at all, so.. yeah :-) Cheap and lazy bastard I am!

10+ Year Old Account
    $39.99 plus applicaple taxes for the digital download - now that's for release. Come Dec 15th, when I finish exams, I'll probably order myself a pizza with all the sides and trimmings I desire plus some random other shit; all prepping for the leveling marathon I plan on having.
    Last edited by Vidur; 2010-12-06 at 06:42 PM.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

170 for 2 CE, one for me, and one for the wife. I'll buy a reg version for my other account next month, since I don't play it too often atm

I like preordered Cataclysm about a year ago. That's it. Well, I've also been doing the new fishing and cooking dailies.
    CBA to be cata slave

Deleted
    Looking at these prices im glad I quit a while ago :P

Im spending my hard earned cash for gas to go to school cause im lazy! :P
    Last edited by mmoc9eac75195e; 2010-12-06 at 06:44 PM. Reason: gash > gas

$2500 onthe game,laptop,desk,new cables

Deleted
    ounce of white-widow
    bottle of bourbon
    coke

that should keep me happy for a few hours