Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've been playing a priest off and on since Vanilla, and I had NO IDEA we had so many cool specs to choose from!

Blood, Assassination, Prot, Elemental, Balance, Feral, Arms, Fire, Beast Mastery, Destruction, Unholy...

I still only see the three old ones. I guess I must be doing it wrong.

OT: I'm reluctantly leveling with a shadow off-spec. Disc is still my main spec, and my shadow off-spec will turn into a holy off-spec once it's time to raid. Versatile healer for great justice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow except in instances, when I'll probably go disc.

For those of you planing on a healing spec all the way, keep in mind these two things I've read about the beta:
    1)Most of the mobs hard enough that you'll spend all your time healing yourself, which isn't really leveling.
    2)You need to actually visit the instance portal before you can use lfg, so you're going to be running all over the place ever couple of levels anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto, just as I always have.

Edit: Nice, just realized this was the priest forum. That's what I get for just browsing the recent forum posts on the front page.

When I get around to leveling my priest, it'll be shadow.

Deleted
    Shadow all the way to 85. My Guild has enough people who 2nd Tank and Heal for instances which means decent Damage Dealers will be rare so yeah pretty much Shadow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    where are all these non priests coming from?
    Smite them all in holy fire!

OT: Holy for kicks

Destruction 'lock, for both quests and instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

wow you can see hardly anyone pays attention to what section of the forums there in, I will be leveling one of my priest as holy the other as disc.

prot pally aoe grinding and instince grinding

Deleted
    Destro Warlock all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zelagoth View Post
    Shaman - Elemental for grinding and heals for instances. Only need 1 set of gear to do both and free's up the bag space since I can use the same set for both!
    this

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ
    I am personally leveling my rogue first, as assassination. However when I do get to leveling my priest sometime in the next couple weeks I imagine I will do so as disc/shadow. Shadow for minor questing, and disc for guild dungeon grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelagoth View Post
    Shaman - Elemental for grinding and heals for instances. Only need 1 set of gear to do both and free's up the bag space since I can use the same set for both!
    Me too.....this. Gonna cut down big time on bag space....and resto = insta que for 5 mans.

shadowwwwwww fo sho

Holy crap, people fail at figuring out which forum they are in...

Back OT, I'm going to dual Disc/Shadow and see how they both pan out.

Depends. Definitely Disc for instances, but I haven't decided yet what spec I want for questing. I'll be leveling my Feral druid first, anyway, so plenty of time to think about that. My priest will go together with my boyfriend's Enhancer, so maybe I don't even need to go Shadow and just throw Smites around while he does the hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by alph
    Cataclysm was merely a head-set.

Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    Realizing that you are in the Priest Forums: fail.
    OT: I´ll stay shadow with disc offspec for instances, though I will level my druid first.
    Lots of people come to these random threads through the "most recent posts" section on the main page, it is easy to not notice what section of the forums it is in.

As for me questing in shadow, I love to heal but I also love to quest and since the quests are new they take priority at first.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disc Priest Instances
    and either shadow or disc for leveling. Which ever i prefer most.

Deleted
    Good old Destruction. Was demo until around 74 and then I realized that I could just take destro and blow up all the enemies before they could touch me.

Protection Warrior, all the way