Paid extra character slot?

I remember reading a bit ago about a survey/questionnaire that had gone out asking if people would be willing to pay (real money) for an extra character slot. Was this ever followed up on or was any other information given/put out?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Yes more information was provided...

It's not happening.

At least not anytime soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thepreacher View Post
    Yes more information was provided...

It's not happening.

At least not anytime soon.
    Really? Do you have a source for that? I've been trying to keep on top of Blue posts and last I heard they were still thinking about it, but it sounded fairly likely.

Im looking and can not find a definitive answer. Of course there was a lot of things they have said never to and changed. This is one that I hope falls into that category sooner then later...
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

An extra character slot would be nice.... but the ability to arrange your characters on the selection screen would be even nicer.....

Lvl 80 Warlock
    Lvl 80 Death Knight
    Lvl 1 Bank Toon
    Lvl 80 Warrior (main)
    Lvl 80 Mage
    Lvl 80 Rogue
    Lvl 32 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Keimier View Post
    An extra character slot would be nice.... but the ability to arrange your characters on the selection screen would be even nicer.....

Lvl 80 Warlock
    Lvl 80 Death Knight
    Lvl 1 Bank Toon
    Lvl 80 Warrior (main)
    Lvl 80 Mage
    Lvl 80 Rogue
    Lvl 32 Hunter

Good shout, id love to be able to sort out my characters by levels and races!

World of Warcraft Ultima - Your number 1 source for everything WOW related!

Gymtraining.net // Visit us today for tips on weight loss and muscle building!

I agree, I'd really prefer to be able to rearrange my characters, instead of an extra slot. Heck, why can't we have both? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Keimier View Post

Lvl 80 Warlock
    Lvl 80 Death Knight
    Lvl 1 Bank Toon
    Lvl 80 Warrior (main)
    Lvl 80 Mage
    Lvl 80 Rogue
    Lvl 32 Hunter

I was wondering the same thing too. I had

80 Shaman
    51 Druid
    80 Rogue
    80 DK
    80 Warlock
    80 Mage
    80 Warrior
    80 Pally
    80 Priest
    80 Hunter

I had no choice but to level the druid to 80 just so it looks evenly.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They have said they would only sell things that were cosmetic or didn't effect the game.
    This one seems like a grey area to me. Sure it doesn't make you level faster or anything like that but it does give you another prof/bank/ alt to make your life easier.

Even though I could afford it easily enough, a paid character would make me mad i think

You could just start on another realm without Heirlooms. Because of that, I don't see it as thei priority, and I'd rather have other things before this.