Poll: I got the achievement?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Going to wait till I automaticly get it while fighting him first time.

Was Killed whilst questing in Blasted lands. Just died suddenly... got a bit of a lag cause of all the fire appearing and the achie popup. Was a happy moment... Combat log said "Deathwing instantly kills you" so It's not really damage based just location based.

Quote Originally Posted by Retsucks View Post
    Achievement is gone after the release of cataclysm. Might wanna read up on that chief.
    Based on the blues I've read, he is going to be flying around toasting stuff till they release his raid at the end of Cata. I'd go find the post, but since you were to lazy to post yours, I'm gonna be lazy and not post mine :P

Yup, while fishing in Tanaris.

I was questing in Tanaris on my 46 troll shaman, and suddenly the sky turned red and I was like "WTF!?!??!?!!" and then I died before I realised what had happened :P

Achievement is gone after the release of cataclysm. Might wanna read up on that chief.
    no it's not, the achievement, and Deathwing flying over Azeroth will happen until the realm first kill off him... so... 1.5-2 years to get it

It was stated in a blue post that he will fly around terrorising azeroth until he is first downed on a server.

unfortunately i havent seen him yet. anyone know how many times a day he appears?
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

The achievement might be a bit easier to get once everyone starts flying around kalimdor and eastern kingdoms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope still haven't seen him nor have any of my friends. I have done the new quests in all but one of the Eastern Kingdom zones and most of the Kalimdor zones on my Shaman and have yet to run into him. Saw a guy in trade chat say he finally got killed after afk'ing in a zone for 30 straight hours...

He got me last week, i went afk in winterspring for like 2 mins came back and i was dead :s lol

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got it with 10 members of my guild while in Gaz. screen goes red and everyone thought their vid card was toast. I happened to be facing in the right direction and saw his approach aand announced it but was completely in flames by the time I hit screen shot.

Haven't seen him and don't know anyone that has. And that is with a guild with a few people who have been leveling new toons since 4.03 dropped. One of them is almost 60. No Deathwing.

But once I can fly 310 in Azeroth I'll be all over it

I'm going to find him when I'm able to fly around.
    It'll be easier then.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanthur View Post
    I'm going to find him when I'm able to fly around.
    It'll be easier then.
    the event lasts for about... 30-60 seconds, you can't "find him", you either are there when he arrives, or you won't be able to get it, since it's over that quickly

15+ Year Old Account
    I re-did all the Loremaster of Kalimdor quests, and am about 1/4 the way through Eastern Kingdoms- No sign yet.

Deleted
    nope :S no luck here

10+ Year Old Account
    Achievement is gone after Deathwing is dead. Cheif.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    I leveled a new toon from 1-60 and didn't see him at all. I'm not worried though. Plenty of time left to get the achievement.
    Same here. Quested my way through quite a few redone zones with not one sighting.

Got it on the FP to EPL.

and didn't even die =)
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)