Countdown wrong!?!

Is the countdown for cataclysm wrong? At another source it says www dot guildzilla dot com/widgets/cataclysm-countdown dot html two hours different! This could mean two hours difference of sleep for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd trust this website over randomsuspiciouswebsitethatscompletelyrandom.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellphantine View Post
    "Rock Knocker"
    as in Rock Knocker Hellphantine
    Spend 100+ hours melee dpsing under a boss' testicles.
    - From the create your own title thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its about a minute off by my clock, but not 2 hours..

What dranx said.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Quote Originally Posted by coreyman View Post
    Is the countdown for cataclysm wrong? At another source it says www dot guildzilla dot com/widgets/cataclysm-countdown dot html two hours different! This could mean two hours difference of sleep for me!
    The MMO champ countdown is for when the servers come up, its right for me so its right for everyone else.

For me the cataclysmcountdown.com (guild zilla) says 0 years 0 months 0 days 0 hours 0 mins 0.o Lol trust mmo champion

10+ Year Old Account
    this site is time until servers go live your website is time until game goes onsale? In central time zone that = 2 hours.

This website is right. It's counting down to midnight PST.

Deleted
    I've just tried opening that website and the front page of MMO-Champion and they say the exact same for me.

The timer here shows a countdown to midnight in Paris - which is where the servers are and when the servers will be back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second post as a user is an advertisement for a guild website framework / host. Riiiight.

To top it off, their countdown widget is wrong. It appears to be using local midnight as the end point, rather than PST midnight. Fail.

since im not a complete idiot and i have a grasp of how time works i can easily say that the MMO champ clock is right

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Second post as a user is an advertisement for a guild website framework / host. Riiiight.

To top it off, their countdown widget is wrong. It appears to be using local midnight as the end point, rather than PST midnight. Fail.
    I'm not advertising for them my friend gave me the link and said he was going by that. They are number one on google for cataclysm countdown.

Quote Originally Posted by dooditsprinny
    since im not a complete idiot and i have a grasp of how time works i can easily say that the MMO champ clock is right
    So the xpac is going live at 12PST confirmed?! I can calculate the time myself then.

I'd trust wowhead and mmo over any random website

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dooditsprinny View Post
    Winnar.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    I'd trust wowhead and mmo over any random website
    Thats what I tried to tell my friend, he didn't believe me! So I said I'll start a topic about it on mmo champion and see what everyone else has to say