10+ Year Old Account

Affliction 85 raid spec

I can't decide between http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IrGr0hsGsdhZI:cs and http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IrGr0hsGsdobZI:cs

To be honest the last 3 points are really baffling me I don't want to put them in Dark arts because I'm currently using the Lash of Pain glyph and I can't see myself using a felhunter with my guild's current raid comp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    You'll be using the Felhunter at 85 because of this spell: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=77801
    how the hell did I miss that? that clears things up quite a bit.

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 08:58 PM ----------

Actually upon further inspection of the spell it clearly says "requires metamorphosis" making it a demo spell, so we're back to the last few points again.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrossedd View Post
    how the hell did I miss that? that clears things up quite a bit.

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 08:58 PM ----------

Actually upon further inspection of the spell it clearly says "requires metamorphosis" making it a demo spell, so we're back to the last few points again.
    It's not a Demonology spell. It is the spell all Warlocks get at level 85. The "Requires Metamorphisis" is a bug on Wowhead, likely caused by the lack of contributions to their site from Beta users.

[/COLOR]Actually upon further inspection of the spell it clearly says "requires metamorphosis" making it a demo spell, so we're back to the last few points again.[/QUOTE]

Wowhead doesn't seem to have this right, as it is listing Dark Intent as "requires metamorphosis" as well, and that is purely an affliction spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I logged in game to double check and saw that it doesn't say that in my spell book, thanks for the input guys ^_^

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 09:17 PM ----------

So replace lash of pain glyph with corr or ua?

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrossedd View Post
    Yea I logged in game to double check and saw that it doesn't say that in my spell book, thanks for the input guys ^_^

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 09:17 PM ----------

So replace lash of pain glyph with corr or ua?
    I go with UA as Corruption is RNG and I tend to have more Nightfall procs than I know what to do with with the talent only. And there's the fact that it doesn't work with Drain Life, if you use Drain Life as a filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel View Post
    I go with UA as Corruption is RNG and I tend to have more Nightfall procs than I know what to do with with the talent only. And there's the fact that it doesn't work with Drain Life, if you use Drain Life as a filler.
    I've actually been playing around with both DL and SB as a filler, I know it's OT but this thread seems to have died, so any opinions on that?