Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

World First Level 85 - How fast will it happen?

I wonder how long it will take the first guy/girl to get to 85. My bets are on under 8 hours from EU release

ill guess 10, and ill be spamming the person will " YOU FAIL" messages for weeks just for having no life

Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    ill guess 10, and ill be spamming the person will " YOU FAIL" messages for weeks just for having no life
    You are the one with no life if you waste time doing that. Just so you know.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did like 9 hours to 85 on beta with normalized XP andI'm definitely not the fastest so and some euro guy is going to figure out a way to abuse game mechanics and get it super quick.
    Twitch.tv/datmodz

Live Hardmode raids from multiple perspectives, Rated Battlegrounds(Hero of the Alliance) and Arenas from a multi-time Gladiator!

/whocares
    - Nom Nom

Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    and I will be spamming a guy saying "YOU FAIL" for spamming another guy for having no life, when he himself has no life.

OT: MY bet is 12 hours from EU release, and it will be either a warrior or a druid. Fury spec or feral spec.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    15-16 hours give or take.

Deleted
    the real question is who will be the first level 85?

I think athene is gunna try it again apparently but im not 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    10 hours probably...no sleep...no washroom break...no food(unless you have it all ready which would be lol)

im gonna say about 12-14 hours and it will probably be a druid or a paladin cus they can solo most level appropriate group quests

It'll be Athene again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do understand some people really want to be the first lvl 85 and hey all the power to the people willing to sit and power it out, but i don't understand why it's so important to those people. There is no bonus for this aside a feet of strength? (This is not a troll post! Make me understand)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarin View Post
    It'll be Athene again.
    wasn't Nyhm the first 80?

gogo athene! nerd for 10 hours and you can chillax until next expac
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    18 hours.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Deleted
    for fun ? and to see if i can lvl faster then others?

FoS is enough for me
    <Arucad> @ Darksorrow EU

Deleted
    Athene started again playing on my server Neptulon,he is still with naxx gear 10man and its gonna be kinda hard for him to chalenge players with icc 25 hc gear , which have played beta and going for world first 85

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yovmit98 View Post
    wasn't Nyhm the first 80?
    Nyhm was "Technically" the first 80 but athene got to level 80 way before and was banned because he apparently exploited game mechanics, even though he had spoke to a gm before doing it to make sure he could not get banned, so it was a fail on blizzards side tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    and I will be spamming a guy saying "YOU FAIL" for spamming another guy for having no life, when he himself has no life.

OT: MY bet is 12 hours from EU release, and it will be either a warrior or a druid. Fury spec or feral spec.
    And i will be spamming the guy who spammed the guy who said "You Fail" to the guy that said "You Fail" to the guy who dinged first! Oh wait....

Anyway back on topic, i say about 12 to 14 hours "legit" way.... we never know someone will probably find a flaw and abuse it....
    -K