Deleted

Cool There are NO Realm First Achievements!

Don't expect a realm's first level 85 Worgen, Goblin, Human, Night Elf, etc!!!! Because Blizzard said they were not going to put those achievements in with the release of Cataclysm because of players being able to change their character races to anything through the paid process on their site (including Worgen and Goblins) at any level above 10. Yes, players can immediately change their level 80 Draenei into a level 80 Worgen as soon as the sites are back online. They said so themselves on their new community site which you can't get on to due to overload of users!
    Last edited by mmocedabdaad43; 2010-12-06 at 10:51 PM.

You list classes and then go on to talk about races...

There are realm first achievements for classes, but not races.

Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    There are realm first achievements for classes, but not races.
    what he said

10+ Year Old Account
    There are Realm First class and profession achievements. No race achievements, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Classes and professions still have realm first, sir.

lol, he thinks hes so smart guys

Quote Originally Posted by mmobud888 View Post
    lol, he thinks hes so smart guys
    It's cute, in a pathetic way

Deleted
    Yea ignore the title, there are NO Realm First Race achievements, only class and perhaps others

I thought they were still keeping class achievements, as there is no way to change class. The first warlock will still be the first warlock, no matter the race.

Edit: A thousand flying fingers beat me to the punch. I miss the old feature that prompted you when new posts had been made, so you could check the relevance of your answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they were doing realm first for Worgens and Goblins that started at level one in their starting city. Like "Realm First Isle of Gilneas Worgen" meaning you had to start there so race changed worgens wouldn't count.

There are also realm firsts for races i heard, but goblin and worgen only count if you play through the intro areas

Deleted
    nah, there are absolutely no Realm First Race Achievements, expect to see level 80 Worgens and Goblins within the week

Quote Originally Posted by MooseTremonti View Post
    Yea ignore the title, there are NO Realm First Race achievements, only class and perhaps others
    Except your OP clearly begins by listing classes.

Before you edited it, of course.

And your point is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    As soon as transfers open my hunter will be a human. If the names arent taken a friend and I are going to create Ned and Jimbo and /yell
    "OH MY GOD! ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US!" Every time we attack something.

Deleted
    can I change the title of the thread ???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MalazanFan View Post
    I thought they were doing realm first for Worgens and Goblins that started at level one in their starting city. Like "Realm First Isle of Gilneas Worgen" meaning you had to start there so race changed worgens wouldn't count.
    They were, but those were released before the decision to not have any race achievements and were subsequently removed.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Should do us all a favor and just delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseTremonti View Post
    can I change the title of the thread ???
    Edit the first post again using the "Go Advanced" button, and there should be a box above where you change the title.. I think.