Ulduar Proto-drakes being removed?

I'm going to be finishing up one light tonight and a few friends of mine who've been working towards it with us can't make it. They thought that the proto-drakes for Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 were going to be removed with cataclysm tomorrow. Can anyone confirm this for me?
    The dust dreams of the world it had once been. But the dust, alas, does not command the wind.

when they put in 4.0.3a they removed a bunch of achis like Herald of the Titans, The Undying and The Immortal. I think you can safely assume any achis that weren't removed then will be safe at least until the next major patch is released mate.

Good luck to you and your friends on that drake, it's well sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Vendor turns around, "Yes, can I hel-"
    Worgen female, "OMFG IMMA SELL YOU SOME AWSUM SHIT."
    Vendor looks thoroughly confused, "Ma'am I'll gladly buy it if you just cal-"
    Worgen female headbutts the vendor, dumps her backpack on him, robs him, and merrily hop-skips away.

Im certainly hoping they dont, will be great fun to come back at 85 and blow ulduar up for achievements: Plus the drakes will be good towards my dragonhawk!
    Avenging Wrath
    Hammer of Wrath
    ?????
    Profit

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They stated more than once that the Ulduar and ICC drakes were remaining and that they didn't see any harm in people farming for achievement drakes.

I realize it's inconsistent with removing the Naxx drakes because they didn't want the content trivialized...but Blizzard's kind of known for inconsistency. :/

Enjoy your future drake!

ZOMG people ask this question like every day, I really wonder if they ever look it up before asking ...
    They are NOT being removed neither are the ICC DRAKES and if blizzard is to remove them there will be a 2 MONTH WARNING.

Thank god, that means I can still get the ironbound protodrake later =)
    The dust dreams of the world it had once been. But the dust, alas, does not command the wind.

Deleted
    Unlike the ZA bear most people rotflsomped the achievements at 80 so theres no real need to remove them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has been stated multiple times and it was just talked about in a previous thread today. Closing this thread.