Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    @Bahumut You're taking this to serious Imo, I mean It's not like it's flooding or spamming the forums 1 every 30 minutes or so isn't that bad, and give it a day or so and you'll never see the posts again like 90% of the other threads on this forum, But w/e any excuse to bring out the BanCannon amiright?
    Actually, when Bahumut posted this topic, there were NINE topics on Login servers (it was when the EU ones crashed) and more were popping up every second. The entire site was crashing due to the number of people trying access it.

Nobody actually got banned DUE to the creation of a thread of about login servers anyway contrary to Bahumut's post states (if you did, please appeal the ban). People got banned for other silly stuff (TLDR, image spam, memes), but that is regular business and is covered under the forum guidelines.

If you do have concerns about the moderation of the forum, feel free to PM Bibi or Sunshine, and they'll yell at us loudly.

Edit: I also changed the word banned to warned in Bahumut's post because that is what we were doing.
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-12-07 at 01:32 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Queue on the outland server is over 2500 now -.-

Deleted
    Not that I care about the queue. My Collector's Edition didn't arrive in time =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantu View Post
    Not that I care about the queue. My Collector's Edition didn't arrive in time =(
    same here

been in queue for 3 hours now :P...

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread has served it's purpose now - use the news post if you still have issues.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines