Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Merov View Post
    My screen has actually said "Success!" for the last 3 minutes or so...
    7 minutes and counting for on the success screen, i dont feel so successful
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by janeheals View Post
    can I just say that having an authenticator really sucks balls right now... every time you retry logging in... rooooar
    Word

Don't be a idiot like me and log out while you were on at the last second. fml

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko View Post
    Servers were pretty stable for Wrath release.
    To be fair, I don't think Blizz officially promoted the idea of getting in immediately at launch for Wrath with officially-sanctioned events.

Sucess! ... How long can you succeed for?

I could connect, my for some reason in game my account wasn't updated, so disconnected and now I'm stuck at connecting xD

Has anyone managed to get in game yet? I'm thinking about just going to bed and waiting to play in the morning.

Stuck at logging into game server screen.

Got on 1st try and then tried to switch realms and now im screwed........

Friends are getting in and claiming they're not getting any exp for quests they're handing in....

Any ideas?

I'm glad I haven't tried logging in yet. I had a feeling it would only depress me.

I get "connecting" and then maybe 25-30 seconds later "disconnected from server" on repeat. for the past 14 minutes. which ive probably made over 30 login attempts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nescáfè View Post
    Congratulations, you've been promoted from "Nokia" to "Borat"
    lmao

Kill two orcs a day, trust me. It'll make you happy again

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just got in after 3 minutes of trying. Not too shabby.

it's server over load go play a game of League of legends and come back. as for all the people saying that blizzard should learn from there mistakes I do not believe there are any servers that excite that can handle this kind of load they are simply over loaded causing you log in attempts to time out. programing to prevent them from timing out would only make the problem worse calm down.

P.S. spamming attempts is only making the situation worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well last night we (Eu players) had to restart wow after the game announcement and we couldn't log back until 1 am while the ones that didnt restart wow they stayed online but without cata content. Anyway mount hyijal starting quests was like a new battleground u had to hunt quest objectives (if u managed to get the quest) and survive the crazy pvp going around.....
    Overall it wasnt that bad worgen first 10 lvls were really nice and goblins emotes and sounds were so proooooo!!!
    Anyway have fun on ur release US!!!!!
    Retired

My buddy is in game, but he doesn't have an Authenticator... Thinking that might be the problem with a lot of us.

so excited i can't help just trying to log in every 5secs
    like totally dude-bro, I couldn't have said it better myself mang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clowny View Post
    Friends are getting in and claiming they're not getting any exp for quests they're handing in....

Any ideas?
    cos the only quests they could of done right now are dailys, and their was another thread saying that they didnt give exp...im not so sure tho cos i havent tryed yet

Kill two orcs a day, trust me. It'll make you happy again

Quote Originally Posted by PSG32095 View Post
    after connecting is there a box with the button to cancel WITHOUT anything else written in the box?
    At that box. Think its for authenticators only(?), before I got auth I didnt have it.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....