Getting Cataclysm...

Yo, Just bought a hard copy of Cataclysm, a joyous occasion, to then realise that my DVD tray is broken and cant read it,
    So I registered my CD key on battlenet and my account now says I am upgraded to Cataclysm

But how do I go about getting the new content that I would be getting from the disc?

When I go to download game client, It gives me a choice of Play/Install etc... and if I go to install, it seems to want to install all of WoW, not just Cata...
    Im a noob when it comes to the digital downloading

Any help appreciated :P

Normally (at least for me) it gives the options as follows:

Vanilla

TBC

WotLK

<cata should be here> (i havnt tried so i dont know)

FULL CLIENT

apparently all I had to do was enter that code, after I tried logging in after a few tried I apparently have cataclysm without downloading anything, My how the wonders of technology blow my little mind :P Cheers

right shameless rip from a user named Conscript..

Typical file location if I remember correctly

C://Program Files//World of Warcraft//WTF

Open WTF and inside is a WTF file named Config. Open this file using Notepad and change the LK on the line "SET accounttype "LK"" to CT. If it is already changed you are good to go. If it isn't, you will need to download another small patch after Cata goes live at midnight.

Boub should seriously front page this. This is at least the twentieth thread I have seen on this today all of which have people saying the right info and other people continuing to say the wrong stuff.