Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    We usually get content a full day before Europe yet most (if not all) world first have been in Europe. I dont think it really matters.
    Europeans don't work as much as Americans. You've got 30-somethings out there that can play 8-10 hours/day without sacrificing anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's sickening, the game just came out. I understand there's world achievements for server first, but at least enjoy content your first time through

Quote Originally Posted by snipeshot24 View Post
    hmmm i dont see anyone above lvl 81 on the eu armory, and those that are 81 still say theyre 80 when u click on them.
    well der armory only updates your character when you log off.........

A couple of 82s on Dragonmaw-EU. Nothing higher yet.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark View Post
    that's sickening, the game just came out. I understand there's world achievements for server first, but at least enjoy content your first time through
    Most of the people probably played in the beta or don't care about leveling/lore in general sadly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Traevian View Post
    Europeans don't work as much as Americans. You've got 30-somethings out there that can play 8-10 hours/day without sacrificing anything.
    Care to cite source for your information?

Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    Care to cite source for your information?
    There's not a whole lot of 40-hour work weeks out there. Half my family lives in France and Germany - the info comes from them.

links 2 live streams plz

“Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

With no label on the X-axis, that graph is kind of useless.

I mean, since I'm American and know nothing about history, that could be year founded for all I know.

There's not a whole lot of 40-hour work weeks out there. Half my family lives in France and Germany - the info comes from them.
    My german teacher told us this as well. Most people are home by 1 or 2.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

I think its pretty self explanatory but......Annual work hours per worker
    “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

3 lvl 82's now on my realm. at least on horde side

Wouldn't be surprised at all. I wonder if any guilds will be close to clearing an entire raid on night 1?
    Or more interestingly, don't raid IDs reset ~8 hours after most servers come up on tuesdays? As in, if they can get to 85 and then raid before the raid IDs roll over, they could get an extra raid lockout for farming gear.

That's a bad move for not completing Deephole before going to Uldum. Jone's line is just awful for efficiency.

But still amazing that he could ding 83 within 4 hours, especially considering that he obviously didn't do beta( he checked quest frequently for next step and didn't know that pebble will spawn even he flied to the location)
    Last edited by FallMonkey; 2010-12-07 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcheon View Post
    With no label on the X-axis, that graph is kind of useless.

I mean, since I'm American and know nothing about history, that could be year founded for all I know.
    link from properties:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._time_2004.jpg

Can only assume its the average hours worked by a person from the countries
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree, this is somewhat sad to me.

I bet Boub will be server first lv. 90.

Quote Originally Posted by luckygac View Post
    Or more interestingly, don't raid IDs reset ~8 hours after most servers come up on tuesdays? As in, if they can get to 85 and then raid before the raid IDs roll over, they could get an extra raid lockout for farming gear.
    That's true. If they can get at least 10 people to 85, they could probably learn/down a few bosses before reset. That's at least 5-10 extra drops [on 10 man]. Sounds like Ensidia already has 22 people at 82-83. They may even be able to get a 25 man together.

Wow! I can't wait for someone to hit 85, it's kind of exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    From what I understand, Athene has been blasting through 83 for a while now, under the alias "forscience" on EU Neptulon

I haven't checked it out, but someone also said he's on

uk2.clanwarz.com

GO ATHENE!!! World first 85, baby! Whoooo!
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com