Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    He is still first in the world to get to 85. He is level 85. Doesn't need an achievement to prove that.
    Actually, you do don't ya..

Quote Originally Posted by HearldTheTerrible View Post
    He was mob tagging outdoors. The same method that was used by the player who got the level 80 world first. It wasn't bannable then, and shouldn't be now.
    That's not true

He farmed fast respawn furblogs with a healer, as far as i remember

Shouldn't it be called

[Group First: Realm First 85 Carry!]

??????

god smasher is still questing i think, amazed he is doing it the real way hardcore questing.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    Mostly because it requires an agreement to be made with the person and a group of people. Deciding who gets the world first, and then convincing people to do it for you. In truth, Athene's guild did all the work. Athene just filmed it and took the credit. As far as I'm concerned, it was a joint effort, but that's just one fox's opinion..
    ye well he gets most of the credit, true. but i'm pretty sure he'll keep his word and include every people helping him in the credits. he seems like a really nice guy tbh, all those athene videos he just acts like he does to get views and shit really, and people like it, he's funny!

but when i listened to him on ventrilo today, he seems like a soft little kitty inside rly lol. i'm really glad to be a part of it

But did he enjoy himself??? I don't know about you but I enjoy doing the quests and checking out the world

Mostly because it requires an agreement to be made with the person and a group of people. Deciding who gets the world first, and then convincing people to do it for you. In truth, Athene's guild did all the work. Athene just filmed it and took the credit. As far as I'm concerned, it was a joint effort, but that's just one fox's opinion..
    You're right, it was. Athene even said so himself. Did you know that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting to start my quest to 85... Thank you Pacific Standard Time zone for screwing the rest of the US. :P jk
    "Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

You're right, it was. Athene even said so himself. Did you know that?
    I imagine he would have said something after having all those people helping him like that. Or were you trying to be insensitive to me? =(

Quote Originally Posted by Regar View Post
    That's not true

He farmed fast respawn furblogs with a healer, as far as i remember
    Actually, I think you're right. But I'm pretty sure it was more than just one other person helping him, and it's still in the same vein given that he didn't achieve the world first on his own and was using players outside of his party to aid him.

the only thing i have to say is gratz athene! altough i dont like him because he claims to be a badass

I imagine he would have said something after having all those people helping him like that. Or were you trying to be insensitive to me? =(
    He said several times in vent that all the credit goes to the people who helped him.

He said several times in vent that all the credit goes to the people who helped him.
    I didn't listen to his vent >.<

fact: the mastery stat was made after athene.

athene, the true master of the world of warcraft and best pally in the world.

I didn't listen to his vent >.<
    Well you seem to be trying very hard to discredit him as a person. He really isn't the selfish jerk that is portrayed in the athene videos. Most people know this by now, or at least they should.

Well you seem to be trying very hard to discredit him as a person. He really isn't the selfish jerk that is portrayed in the athene videos. Most people know this by now, or at least they should.
    I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not trying to discredit Athene. I think you are entirely off-base here. The one and only opinion is all that I offered on the subject, and that was just my observation after having read 22 pages of replies. Please believe me when I say that I am not being rude, obscene, jealous, hating, etc to anyone.

Deleted
    Gratz to athene

And i do believe he didn't do this for personal satisfaction (ofc that is also a reward in itself).. they are a group of people who do stupid stuff and use the fame to draw attention to the serious stuff they do.. athene is just a character he acts.. last time, when they was banned he wasn't even the one they levelled..

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not trying to discredit Athene. I think you are entirely off-base here. The one and only opinion is all that I offered on the subject, and that was just my observation after having read 22 pages of replies. Please believe me when I say that I am not being rude, obscene, jealous, hating, etc to anyone.
    "Athene just filmed it and took the credit." - Miles Tails Prower

He didn't take the credit. In fact, he did the exact opposite. Why would you say that?

"Athene just filmed it and took the credit." - Miles Tails Prower

He didn't take the credit. In fact, he did the exact opposite. Why would you say that?
    That was the opinion I offered and the only one I was talking about. And I said it because I didn't have the facts that you just issued me.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was the opinion I offered and the only one I was talking about. And I said it because I didn't have the facts that you just issued me.
    He's just trying to start a fight where there is no fight.

Anywho, gratz to Athene, guess Smasher looks to be second? Although I'm wondering how long it will take someone from the US servers to hit 85.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.