Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlin View Post
    I hate this! I'm at school reading this topic, knowing that people are hitting level 85. And what do i do? Following school, GRINNK.

jhsbdjwebfiw

- Charlin
    You'll get your chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mage View Post
    Congratulations to Athene! Anyone with that amount of determination deserves it, and I'm sure most agree.
    When even the moderators become twats, you know you're posting in an epic thread. A thread that won't exist a year from now in a forum that won't exist two years from now because these self-sucking moderators are going to self-implode in a glorious explosion of delusion.

The ego is a fascinating thing! And endlessly entertaining. We're basically watching "adult" human beings, whom have been given an infinitesimally small fraction of power, running with it like there is no tomorrow. It's funny, it's sad, it's fascinating and depressing all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyz View Post
    why I no see archiev realm first 85 on him feat of stregth ? or BLizzard no longer have realm first 85 ?
    Blizzard removed it.
    They didn't want to encourage an unhealthy way of gaming (staying awake for 24-48++ hours without sleep, energy drinks and junk food).

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Hopefully he will be banned again
    and exactly why?

some people are so negative/spitefull it's not even funny. I only took this quote out of many.

Be happy for the guy or don't care. What's the problem?

edit:
    @why he didn't get server first achievement: I read somewhere that you can not get server firsts of anything if you transfered to that server less than 5 months ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcrystal View Post
    Blizzard removed it.
    They didn't want to encourage an unhealthy way of gaming (staying awake for 24-48++ hours without sleep, energy drinks and junk food).
    If you do it like Athene, it's only 6 hours untill you reach your goal!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcrystal View Post
    Blizzard removed it.
    He hasn't been on the server for 2 months either I guess.

He's a douche. But still impressive. Seeing as many attention whores aimed to do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Pulseczar View Post
    When even the moderators become twats, you know you're posting in an epic thread. A thread that won't exist a year from now in a forum that won't exist two years from now because these self-sucking moderators are going to self-implode in a glorious explosion of delusion.

The ego is a fascinating thing! And endlessly entertaining. We're basically watching "adult" human beings, whom have been given an infinitesimally small fraction of power, running with it like there is no tomorrow. It's funny, it's sad, it's fascinating and depressing all at the same time.
    watch your clever mouth.
    criticizing people is one thing. insulting them is another.

If the guy managed to get the support of so many people to help him, then he deserves the title. it IS an MMO for god's sake.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry7212 View Post
    How does he do it? This guy is just amazing at life
    Or at not-life.

Edit to make this post more substantial:
    /care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Lol, fair play to him if that's how he wants to play his game. It's quite funny to see others bashing him for it.
    Not the way I'd chose to do it personally. I'm looking forward to logging on tonight for the first time this expansion (I didn't bother stressing myself last night - good job really as it seems my server was offline for a while - and just went to bed) and enjoying the new content at a leisurely pace.

Different strokes for different folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulseczar View Post

This. I'm not sure what's going on lately with MMO champ, but being a long time lurker/reader (almost 3 years now), and new member - there's some god awful moderators here now. literally power tripping ego maniacs, and it really makes me think twice about using this site for mmo news. not sure who/why these people were hired, but boub needs to do something about it. (if he can and its not curse's call)

Yes they removed realm first leveling achievements after that korean kid died during a marathon wow session.

I guess congrats to Athene, although nothing impresses me about this, save the fact that people were willing to help him out in such a large way. the guy is a complete twat inside and out.

How did he exploit it this time? ;o
    Hi

Smashèr just reached 85! Grats with world second.

Deleted
    2 people already? Really amazing, they should have alot of prepare to it. Or is questing so easy?

Gratz to them! Respect

smasher just hit 85 he 3rd i think
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    smasher just hit 85 he 3rd i think
    Whos 2nd then ?

Grats to Smasher! =)

Hmm. seems like a bit of a waste of money to be honest, big expansion with tons of content and he spams mob kills until 85. Yawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Critskrieg View Post
    Hmm. seems like a bit of a waste of money to be honest, big expansion with tons of content and he spams mob kills until 85. Yawn?
    It's kids thinking it makes them cool. I used to be one of them :>

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats to him. How do people know it's Athene, anyway? Be interesting to see how he did it if he does indeed release a video of the ordeal.
    For the Alliance!