Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Athene never got his realm first achievement because he realm xferred. If you realm xfer, you can't get any realm first achievements for 2 months.
    -Random guy.

This is why he didn't get world or server first. GO SMASHER. LEGIT 85 HOO.

This is why he didn't get world or server first. GO SMASHER. LEGIT KILL HOO.
    so you admit he did it first ? that means he was first.

hes the worlds first 85, just cause he didn't get the realm first achievement, doesnt change the fact that he was still first in the world to level 85

Clearly we need Nozdormu here to fix this problem.

Caverns of Time: The Ultimate Power!

Chromie: You won't believe this! Athene just hit 85, but an attack by the Infinite Dragonflight threatens to steal his thunder! Go back in time and prevent Athene from Server transferring and saving his spot as Realm first 85!

EDIT: Athene is a guy.
    Last edited by Miles Tails Prower; 2010-12-07 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post

Chromie: You won't believe this! Athene just hit 85, but an attack by the Infinite Dragonflight threatens to steal her thunder! Go back in time and prevent Athene from Server transferring and saving her spot as Realm first 85!
    ^ lol

in a good way

He was world first, he didnt get the achievement cuz he x-fered less then 2 months ago. I frapsed the whole stuff, and we have lots of proofs, so dont worry.. he also frapsed the last level i think.

he mob tagged, we killed, thats all. smart use of game mechanics. noone was even close to hitting 85 when he got it, so GG. he'll put a video about it soon.

GRATS ATHENE, world first 85

Whats the deal with Athene using boas? Do they actually give a exp boost past level 80?

Quote Originally Posted by phalaxx View Post
    He was world first, he didnt get the achievement cuz he x-fered less then 2 months ago. I frapsed the whole stuff, and we have lots of proofs, so dont worry.. he also frapsed the last level i think.

he mob tagged, we killed, thats all. smart use of game mechanics. noone was even close to hitting 85 when he got it, so GG. he'll put a video about it soon.

no one was close? the other guy was like 1/4th of a level away, doing it legit.

Quote Originally Posted by phalaxx View Post

hop off nuts?

This is Minor Spam and offensive. - Simca
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-12-07 at 07:06 AM.

Chromie: You won't believe this! Athene just hit 85, but an attack by the Infinite Dragonflight threatens to steal his thunder! Go back in time and prevent Athene from Server transferring and saving his spot as Realm first 85!

EDIT: Athene is a guy.
    you so win

This is Minor Spam. - Simca
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ricky/advanced
    Oh noes, I have to actually put a moderate amount of work/effort into raiding? To MMO so i can shed my tears!

Quote Originally Posted by Fedhex View Post
    hop off nuts?
    owned rly

This is Minor Spam. - Simca

In the end, only one person gets the trophy. Athene may get recognition for earning world's first 85, but he will ultimately be left without the trophy to prove it. All he will have left is videos and war stories.

But I guess sometimes being a hero isn't about shiny medals. It's about inspiring people.

I am so glad, that I have a life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    no one was close? the other guy was like 1/4th of a level away, doing it legit.
    Smasher was actually a whole level behind and a guildie of Smasher's passed him in level (supposedly).

Not that I agree or disagree.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    In the end, only one person gets the trophy. Athene may get recognition for earning world's first 85, but he will ultimately be left without the trophy to prove it. All he will have left is videos and war stories.

But I guess sometimes being a hero isn't about shiny medals. It's about inspiring people.
    He's inspired me to get more sleep. After deadlines, anyway. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    He's inspired me to get more sleep. After deadlines, anyway. ._.
    Still offering my services as a pillow here.

Just to clarify: There is no actual World first achievement for obtaining level 85, only server firsts. That said, even though Athene was not eligible for the achievement (transfer) there will be proof of his feat in his next video. Congratulations to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinspawn View Post
    Hmm, what happened last time Athene got "first" in anything?
    I think he got world first leveling exploit ban of Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yahtzo View Post
    Whats the deal with Athene using boas? Do they actually give a exp boost past level 80?
    wondering same thing