Is there only one Realm First?

Can anyone confirm that there is only one Realm First for reaching 525; i was under the impression everyone that reaches 525 within the minute of the first person to reach it would receive the Feat of Str.

Should be everyone within a minute of the first person.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Thats what i was thinking, but i failed to see a flood spam in the euro cata streams of 1000+ people getting realm first cooking. I also couldn't find anywhere on THE INTERNET regarding the 1 minute rule and how a dozen people received realm first cooking.

I'm from mal ganis, population of 36,000 horde, theres going to be a few thousand people going for it and i was under the impression majority of us will get it given we are able to stay logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyavar View Post
    Thats what i was thinking, but i failed to see a flood spam in the euro cata streams of 1000+ people getting realm first cooking. I also couldn't find anywhere on THE INTERNET regarding the 1 minute rule and how a dozen people received realm first cooking.

I'm from mal ganis, population of 36,000 horde, theres going to be a few thousand people going for it and i was under the impression majority of us will get it given we are able to stay logged in.
    They'll all get the achv, but won't all get the serverwide message - just the actual first person.

EDIT: On the proviso that the first-minute rule is correct. I know it has been this way for other multiple "first" achvs that only the actual first gets the announcement and while others get the achieve, they don't get an announcement. However, I'm not commenting at all on the accuracy of 'everyone in the first minute gets the achv'.
    Last edited by Janaa; 2010-12-07 at 05:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

They'll all get the achv, but won't all get the serverwide message - just the actual fir
    Ty for the info.