Preemptive Race Change

If I enter a race change now will I be able to change into a Goblin at midnight?

"We are each a Nation, independent, free of all weakness.."

10+ Year Old Account
    bump

Since you're asking about something that will happen in the future and is currently unknown, there's only two ways to go about it -
    1) Ask a GM. And then tell us.
    2) Try it and find out. And then tell us.

I presume you're suggesting the Goblin option is already on the list. If it's not, there's your answer. You can't even attempt to do so yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nation View Post
    If I enter a race change now will I be able to change into a Goblin at midnight?
    You can put in for a race change and not use it till you log on at midnight. Problem is race change ques are getting longer now because of all the people wanting to change over to Worgen And Goblin. So, I'm not sure on the time you would receive your actual race change.
    I like waffles!

What I'm thinking is set it up now *Goblin option shouldn't be available because the content isn't* however once the servers come back up with the Goblin option should be added. At least thats what I am hoping for.

If you buy it now, (or a few days ago like I did) the Goblin/Worgen options are greyed out and have "Requires Cataclysm" as their tooltip. This indicates that when Cataclysm is live, the options will simply turn on.
    Uther (US) -- Daztreides

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    If you buy it now, (or a few days ago like I did) the Goblin/Worgen options are greyed out and have "Requires Cataclysm" as their tooltip. This indicates that when Cataclysm is live, the options will simply turn on.
    Okay this is what I had figured. Thanks for the response!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i think so there was a blue saying it will work
    Thrall for Warchief 2020!