Issues with purchasing Digital Download?

So my BF and I are trying to get the digital download. I've tried three times to make it go through because I had read that it might not work at first due to all the people trying to grab it, but after three times I said 'forget it', we'll just go to the midnight release.

Well, I check our chase.com credit card history and it says Blizz has billed us three times for the digital download of Cata.

It says the charges are pending... so they haven't cleared yet. But keep in mind, this was just for one account. You can't upgrade ONE account three times, right? I'm on hold with blizzard billing right now to hopefully have them reverse all three charges, but who knows, the automated voice thingy said I'd have to wait 22 minutes. :\

I also didn't get ANY confirmation emails or anything of the sort, and couldn't start the download by logging on and then off and then on again.

Suggestions? Anyone else have this issue? Do you think I could call chase to cancel these transactions?

The issue is due to how many people are using Blizzard's servers right now. More then likely there are hundreds of thousands of other players trying to do the exact same thing your boyfriend and you are doing. If the charges go through call your Credit Card company and explain the situation to call Blizzard's support line and they can refund the charges.