NPC Nameplates (only)

Anyone been able to get only NPC nameplates? No friendly or enemy ones?

Does Tidy Plates do this? Or any Nameplate mods? I can do this for regular names but not nameplates.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not really possible without somebody writing a new addon. Blizzard classifies nameplates 2 ways only - "Friendly" and "Not Friendly".

Some addons (ie TidyPlates:ThreatPlates) "hide" nameplates for neutral mobs (it determines neutral via other methods). I know of no addon that allows the kind of control that you're asking for.

I was noticed that, looking through my current Nameplate mods LUA, unfortunate. It would be great to show only quest NPC nameplates.

15+ Year Old Account
    for expansion days yeh that would realy help :P

it soundsa bit tricky tho i have no idea where to start if i would make such an addon
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I am not sure if offered as such by either addon, but there are features which perhaps could work towards such an implemention in two addons.
    Tidyplates supports a handful of "special" nameplates where they have modifications in addition to those offered in general based on the current hostility. Totems, certain quest mobs like the crabs in sw canal etc.
    DocsNameplates seems to offer the likes of friends/guild highlighting and so on, so since they are both offering further enhancements on a per nameplate basis then the authors of those may be someone to approach with that suggestion.