Deleted

Quick voltage question

If i lock my CPU voltage should i also set the CPU north bridge voltage identical? Or leave it on auto. My guess is set it as the same as CPU voltage?
    (1.421 in my case)
    Last edited by mmoc08e0cbb1c7; 2010-12-07 at 07:13 PM.

No. The CPU NB is a different part with different voltage needs. They should be set independently of each other

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.

On AMD board you should never touch Northbridge settings unless you're going for extreme overclocking with liquid helium or want to get every last Mhz out of it. vcore and core multiplier settings should be enough to reach your maximum OC potential within ~5% margin.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Alright Thanks. Luckily i havent touched the NB voltage settings yet ^^ Only locked vcore to 1.421

You can touch it, but it really is for a bit more expert oc, it handles decent increases pretty decently though, has long has you don't overdo it by a mile slight changes are no biggie, for example increasing nb speed till a certain point gives more a performance boost per clock then a cpu clock frequency but when doing that the need to increase nb voltage rises pretty soon.