Poll: Where Should I(Ally) Start Questing At?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Post Where To Start At Hmmmmm????

Where should I start questing at level 80?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

well i can say that on my realm Hyjal is freaking crazy,done like 30 quests in 3 hours

Why all the hate for Vashjir?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I don't know yet, I went to Hyjal with my main and i'm going to do Vashj'ir on an alt.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

I'm going to Vash'jir, Blizzard probably put a lot more effort into that zone since it's completely underwater, and I'm going to go check out its beauty.

Melee: hyjal
    Ranged: Vash

Vash'Jr is cool, and I love the algae-encrusted buildings. But Hyjal looks breathtaking, and its a huge lore-zone. Being a lorewhore, Hyjal is probably where I'll head first. (Will come back and do Vash'Jr @85 somewhere down the line.)

(Not to mention Hyjal has a vanity pet :P Well Vash has a mount, but its from like the first quest...)

gonna do hyjal with my friend first (wl+mage), because we really like the zone and story. gonna do vash with my dk or rogue though

Everybody seems to be getting it backwards so here goes again:

Melee - go Hyjal why? Simple - mobs don't swim so you don't have to worry about trying to get in range of something which is floating around all over the place.

Range go Vash as you can chase after something swimming away and poke it with a ranged ability and pull it to you.

That's at least the advice I give. On my feral druid I did vash and I wanted to murder someone because of all the stupid swimming stuff I had to do. Thank god for Feral Charge lol.

i was gonna goto vash'jir.but then i looked up this pre heroic gear list for my class,and there was some stuff that required to be revered and exalted with hjyal so i figured id start there

lvling doesnt seem as bad as i thought though