10+ Year Old Account

Something to watch while in a queue

In England we have a programme called Panorama

This week it's all about addictions to online gaming with Warcraft featured heavily.

Heres the link if you fancy a watch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...cted_to_Games/

p.s don't troll me for this, just trying to releave the boredom while you wait with a common interest.
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Deleted
    The iPlayer only works while you are in Britain. It might be fun to watch for your fellow Brits though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skohsl View Post
    The iPlayer only works while you are in Britain. It might be fun to watch for your fellow Brits though.
    ahhh... didn't know that.

sucks then

sorry for the crap link then
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect View Post
    ahhh... didn't know that.

sucks then

sorry for the crap link then
    All Nation-wide websites like News channels and TV stations are UK only, for some reason.

From a UK Player:

Good find! Gonna watch this and probably cry at the fact that it'll undoubtedly be wildly unrepresentative and heavily biased just to prove their point. I love the oozing irony that there's a program on television - the most popular form of spending leisure time for the majority - on how bad games are for you, i.e. the minority. Yeah, because it's definitely right to be able to bash people for one form of entertaining themselves versus another form of it. *shudder*

Deleted
    Saw this and I couldn't stop laughing.. That guy playing WoW while hes being interviewed.. From the looks of it, he wouldn't have had time to open the door to let him in he was that busy!

Clearly they faked that interview

10+ Year Old Account
    I would argue that games like WoW have a much higher rate of effecting the day to day lives of people in a negative way. Sure there are couch potatoes, but it is rarely as bad as those addicted to wow. Then again that is all speculations. Your mileage may vary.