Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekura View Post
    Ask and yee shall receive.

-pics-

Top one is BEFORE Guardian of Ancient Kings.
    Bottom one is once GOAK stacks reach 20.

In total i gained an awesome 33 strength! Not quite the 711.8 i was expecting.
    now for step 2. posting this on blizz's forums

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet View Post
    now for step 2. posting this on blizz's forums
    Nahhh.

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the GM had said "Yes that is an issue, but we're more concerned with the fact it isn't apply the forbearance debuff. That latter bug takes priority."
    This.

However even with this bug, GotAK by itself ignoring the strength buff accounts for 2000+ DPS for the time it's active. It's not terrible. Worth hitting the button, anyway.

Edit: Of course, it's only about 200 DPS with its cooldown assuming a fight lasts that long.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else had the problem when your guardian will just follow you around and not hit anything. A example would be using him on trash in Grim Batol, he attacks the first target you do, but after the you switch he just follows me around. Doesn't happen very often but it is more of an annoyance. Opened a ticket about it and the GM actually said " To his knowledge, everything is working as intended" Just wanted to se if anyone else has seen this happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Censura View Post
    Anyone else had the problem when your guardian will just follow you around and not hit anything. A example would be using him on trash in Grim Batol, he attacks the first target you do, but after the you switch he just follows me around. Doesn't happen very often but it is more of an annoyance. Opened a ticket about it and the GM actually said " To his knowledge, everything is working as intended" Just wanted to se if anyone else has seen this happen.
    Yes, it does happen from time to time.. it's kinda annoying.. :/