Deleted

Cannot use Dungeon finder? help me :D

hello,

im leveling my troll deathknight (82) at the moment, i have used the random dungeon finder to go to both blackrock caverns and throne place, but since i logged on today i have not been able to use random dungeon finder. "you do not meet the requirments for the chosen dungeons"

anyone know why?

i have throne and caverns entrance discovered and have high enough ilvl to queue for them.
    i can also queue for specific, just not random

thanks for help.

if you right click on your portrait is it set to 5man or 5man heroic?
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

hrmmm interesting, i know for me even tho i have ran Blackrock once allrdy the instnace is still "red" for me, im 81 atm, Throne of Tides is yellow tho.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    mouse over the instance in the dungeon finder and it will give you a reason why you can not enter it whether it be that you are too low lvl or your ilvl is too low or that you just haven't discovered the dungeon yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy View Post
    if you right click on your portrait is it set to 5man or 5man heroic?

its just set to 5 man

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    mouse over the instance in the dungeon finder and it will give you a reason why you can not enter it whether it be that you are too low lvl or your ilvl is too low or that you just haven't discovered the dungeon yet.
    no, it lets me queue if i go on specific instances, i have the doors discovered for blackrock caverns and throne of the tides, not the others, do i need all dungeons discovered to queue for random ? :S

I had to discover Grim Batol, Lost City of the Tolvir and Vortex Pinnacle before it let me queue random at 85. I guess it want's at least 3 instances available? Don't know exactly, but you should maybe discover the rest if possible.

Deleted
    hm okay, ill try, its weird though, i queued for random before when i had just blackrock caverns and throne available, and i hadnt discovered caverns entrance, but its worth a go

Same with me

Some one help?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    BRC and ToT cap out at 81. Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle are the replacements for after 81.