Glad I Didn't Buy Cata

From what I hear it takes about 6-8 hours to get to 85. Really glad I didn't waste my money.

I had decided if I was going to play I was going to take paid time off from work and skip classes for the week to race for server first 85, regardless of whether or not there was an achievement this time around. Luckily term papers and exams for grad school messed that up. I'd be really PO'd right now if I had wasted all that on a 8 hour level grind.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because all Cata is is leveling to 85 right?

Deleted
    it takes 6-8 hours for people who know what to do and grind it hard, for most ppl itll tak 20-30h easily. Besides, why did you even feel yo post thread like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    So.....you decided not to buy an expansion because it would only take 6-8 hours to level...I'm pretty sure leveling isn't the main attraction of this game and that you would have spent countless more hours doing pvp/raids than leveling.But solid reasoning bro.I'm with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid View Post
    So.....you decided not to buy an expansion because it would only take 6-8 hours to level...I'm pretty sure leveling isn't the main attraction of this game and that you would have spent countless more hours doing pvp/raids than leveling.But solid reasoning bro.I'm with you.
    This is exactly what I wanted to say, except with even more satire/sarcasm. Max level > leveling...don't be retarded. but you're banned, so....yeah.

Meh, whatever. I'm enjoying it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Closing this thread. It's not constructive in the slightest.
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2010-12-08 at 07:35 AM.